Chapter 6 Mandy

We both went to sleep and tried to forget that horrible night. Frightened to even go outside we put on some of my mom's old wigs to try to look different and left through the back, we ran inside the bus. Mandy laughed saying ''This is just like when we played spy when we where little!'' I smiled. We ran inside the school and went straight to class (even though it was before school) when the bell rang for us to be dismissed we went straight to lunch but then sneaked out to the library, because the person probably knew we went to second period lunch. ''Good thing I packed us both home-made lunches!'' Mandy said ''Your a life saver, not even joking right now!'' We both laughed and talked about things we enjoyed. I really enjoy spending time with Mandy she is like the sister I never had, I honestly would give up my life for hers if I had to. I can't imagine a world without her... We shared a few laughs and brought back some old memories, then we stuffed our trash in our zip-lock bags and threw them in the trash can. It was just like I had no worries in the world even though I should be terrified right now. We went to 3rd period and the day went on from there. Right after school we sat on top of the schools roof, that's probably the safest place there was until my mom picked us up at 4:30. Suddenly Mandy got a text, I died inside a little... ''Oh! Hahaha its just my mom checking on me, I almost got scared for a second there.'' I laughed too but I was so nervous inside, we  played on our phones. We love playing multiplayer games even though Mandy always wins (shocker! You thought the cyberbully would win) We also explode with laughter whenever I die in the game. She actually recorded a montage of my top 10 dumbest deaths, it was so funny! Then someone sent her a photo, I moved closer to her and what I saw almost made me faint... It was a picture of Mandy's mom tied up with a knife about to cut her neck along with a message ''How about you just walk home sweetie?'' With a smiley face, ''No this can't be... There's no way this could be my mom! Oh my god how is this happening. I took all of this as some prank from a stranger and completely ignored the warnings... We have to go now!'' she yelled. I replied ''No we cant! What will we do even if we do get in there, get out our shotguns and shoot up the place? In your dreams'' I was being sarcastic but felt like a jerk even though I was terrified. ''I couldn't care less now there's no way in hell I'm abandoning my own mother, come with me or not that won't stop me!'' I grabbed her hand but she let go and said ''I thought you where my friend, I can't believe this is happening but what I can't believe even more is that you would try to stop me from saving my own mother especially when YOU caused this!'' She ran away dropping her phone on the floor, I tried to chase after her, 5 minutes passed of me looking for her and then I got a text... ''Just like you say Emma 'Poor soul couldn't just do her end of the bargain, I have to take matters into my own hands'