Chapter 2 Crime

''Shocker!" Not... You where probably thinking ''Isn't driving someone to suicide a crime?'' No shit sherlock! I don't put up a good girl act for nothing, i would be the last person in school you would suspect and i make sure to remain anyonomus. Sure my dad has been charged because of him hitting my mom but that's all there is... Well unless for that one time i had to take matters into my own hands in the 9th grade! Ugh, i was so dumb it was really dangerous. It was this plastic surgeon addict that called me ''fat''. Well atleast i have fat in my body not plastic. She figured me all out, poor soul couldn't just do her end of the bargain so i stabbed her with a knife on my way back to school( i was hiding in a bush.) I'm not going to get into details. I hid the body, but i'm not going to tell you where just yet, i don't want to give out all the details so you could get bored later on...  It's so sad how i have to live like this, if i could start over i would and wouldn't even have to think about it. Who am i suppose to hug when i'm sad or when i'm worried. But just to lighten the mood, tommorow is my first day of 10th grade, i'm just praying that it will take me off the ''lynch list'' of the older kids... You know what? Maybe this could be a fresh start for me, maybe just maybe 10th grade is the grade that i get everyone to know that i exist and i matter. Or it could be just like when i left middle school and didn't change at all. I'm getting ready to go to sleep now, the only state where i feel peace. Well now you probably have a little hope for me... I have hope too but we will just have to see how it goes tomorrow.