Chapter sixteen

Love Again

Chapter sixteen

Niall's POV

"Tell me chloe, why?" I asked, she was looking down. I asked her for 5th time, but she wouldn't answer. The guy who was in the room also left and now it was only me and chloe.

"I'm waiting for your answer," I said to her but she started to walk away from me.

"You wouldn't answer right?" I said to her,

"Leave me alone niall," She said to me, I pulled her towards me, now she was facing me.

"Leave you alone, really?" I said to her, I was looking at her, but she closed her eyes.

"Niall, you're hurting me," My hands were on her arms, i squeezed my hands more, I want her to feel the pain that I feel.

"N-niall, ah, let me- LET ME GO," She pushed me. She rubbed her arms,

"Does it hurt chloe, do you feel the pain in your arms, did you, I also felt the same pain when you said to me, that you don't want me anymore." 

"I don't want to talk about it, it's over." She said while sitting on her bed.

"Right, well I'm not here to apologize, I wanted to know the answer why you broke up, .. but i guess.. I got the answer, and that answer is that you're a bitch, you ruin people's lives," As I told her bitch she looked at me shocked. I left her house and went to my house. I just can't take it, I will destroy every memory of her. 

I went to my closet, and burned all pictures that I have taken with chloe, and also deleted her number from my phone. 

Allie's POV

I was watching tv, when mom came home. I greeted her, she went into kitchen and then came out sitting beside me.

"What are you watching?" She asked,

"Awkward," I told her as I glanced at tv.