Chapter 7 - Bradley May

A photo of Zac Efron as Bradley May, the star of the music and drama club. Also a video compilation of GIFs. I hope you all enjoy this chappy. X **edited**

------------------------------

~ Kath's POV ~

I kept on sobbing and sped off.

This would've never happened if it wasn't for those players. Why did they have to ruin my life?

What did I do to deserve this? Its only the first day of senior year and I'm already suffering.

Driving fast, I swerved here and there. I ran through a couple of stoplights, not even a little bit bothered that there's a possibility that I would get a speeding ticket.

Once I reached our house, I ran in and slammed the door.

Times like these, are the ones that I'm glad that my dad is barely home. He always works and comes home late. If he were here right now, my life would be even worse because he would interrogate me and whatnot.

My visions were too blurry with tears to see if my mom's car was on the driveway or not. But I do remember her telling me that she needed to work at noon. I just hope she didn't come home early.

I ran up the stairs, in my room, and slammed the door shut. I threw my things across the room and started sobbing on my bed.

Why does my life have to be this bad? Why now? I didn't even do anything. I don't even know why they're suddenly talking to me. I'm done trying to go with my plan again.

I don't think my plan will work this year. I said I wanted to avoid dramas and yet dramas are chasing me.

Things are already getting out of hand and I don't know if its just me or if I am going ballistically crazy. If that's even a thing. It is actually a thing now that I thought of it. Its certainly true because it describes me right now.

***

I don't know when I stopped crying but I heard voices downstairs. A male and a female voice. It didn't sound like my dad's voice. I figured the lady's voice was my mom's and the male's... I couldn't really figure it out.

Who could be talking and laughing with my mum? Why do I suddenly question everything in my life? Ugh!

My curiosity took the best of me, so I went outside and looked out from the top of the stairs.

Wh-what is Bradley doing here?

My eyes widened and I was about to tip toe back into my room when I tripped over my own feet causing both of them to look up at me and smile.

Way to go Clumsy Kathy.

Rolling my eyes, I decided to come down the stairs and greet Bradley with a stiff nod and mum with a hug.

"Hey sweetie, how are you feeling? Bradley here told me what happened in class today. If you want, I can fill in a report for you," mom said, holding my hands.

What the heck? That was supposed to be a secret! They weren't suppose to know. They make everything even worse. Why? Because they always, always have to file a report and act all parent-y when all I get from it is even worst 'bullying,' as you might call it.

"I'm fine, mom. Nothing happened. You don't have to do anything. Sorry if this seems rude mom, but can you just mind your own business and leave Bradley and I alone for a second," I took a deep breath and she looked shocked, "please mum. I'll just talk to you later," I looked at her with pleading eyes.