Deep Breaths

My first day of Middle School was... terrifying, to say the least. I didn't really know where to go, I knew no body, and we only had a certain amount of time to get to each class. It was a panic to try and navigate that place. I eventually arrived at my first period though, and I took my seat somewhere around the middle of the classroom. I didn't want to sit in the back or front, because those kids always seemed to get all the attention. All I wanted was to go home, I didn't feel comfortable here, at all.

By the time fourth period rolled in, I had talked to a few people, and made some acquaintances. When I walked into fourth period though, I saw this amazingly beautiful redhead who was talking to some friends. I thought she was amazing, but she would ultimately teach me a depressing lesson about heart break and ache.

I took a seat at her table and shyly introduced myself, stumbling over my words as any sixth grader who sees the girl he likes would. They were all nice at the table, but not nice enough to mention their names. After fourth period ended, our teacher marched is all down to the cafeteria and told us she'd be doing that for the next few days until we got the hang of things.

At lunch, I sat with a group of boys I had talked to in second period, earlier that day. I ate from my lunch box that my mother had packed for me, and didn't talk much to the group.

After lunch I went to engineering, it was like, intro to robotics or some shit, I don't remember, all I know is I completely HATED that class. The people in it where assholes, and the teacher was creepy as fuck. More like intro to dealing with fuckasses.

In that class though, was this one chick, now mind you, I'm 12 so I can have a crush on more than one chick at a time, anyways. She was pretty sweet, and we got along well, so we became friends, quickly. I would ultimately teach her a depressing lesson about heart break and ache.

I also had game design and shit too, but I didn't talk to anyone in there, and what we did was boring, so it's no use talking about in detail. The first few weeks went along this way. I went to school, took notes, did class work, got assigned homework, and went home and sometimes did the work. Eventually, the redhead, Lauren, started flirting with me, and her friends told me she had a crush on me, and so that shit started.