Starr's Home

Starr's home looked majestic to Echo

  Starr's home looked majestic to Echo. Starr gave her a tour of her house. Echo looked out one of the windows and saw somebody siting on a horse. "Who's that?" she asked. Starr looked out the window to see what she was talking about. "Oh that's just my neighbor Kayden..." Starr said. She put her hand on her cheek and her eyes twinkled. When she realized what she was doing, she jumped up and asked, "Echo do you want any Tageria?" Starr asked. Echo told Starr, "I don't come from here so don't be mad... I have no idea what that is..." Starr laughed. "Let me get you some. Do you like cherries or strawberries?" Starr questioned. "What are those?" Echo shouted. Starr laughed again. "I think you'll like the cherry one."

  After a few moments of sitting Echo looked around and found this weird rectangle thing with buttons.She picked it up and pressed the red one. She heard a click and looked up. The black thing on the wall was playing pictures. Echo pressed other buttons and eventually found something she liked. After about ten minutes or so, Starr came back in and saw Echo watching her TV in amazement. Echo pointed at it. "This is so cool! I wish we had these on Ewore!" she said. "You mean, you don't have TVs on Ewore?" Starr asked. "Um... TV?" Echo asked. Starr pushed her bangs out of her eyes. "Television?" Starr continued. She shook her head. Starr handed Echo her drink and they talked about themselves. After a while Starr looked at the clock under her TV. "Well it's time we get some sleep. Let me show you your room. Echo followed Starr to a cute room with a bathroom next to it. The bed had purple and dark blue streaks on it. Echo sat on her bed. "Thanks Starr!" she said. Starr nodded and she closed the door. Echo looked around her room and saw a small note with writing on it.

  Dear Echo,          

    I hope you enjoy your bed. There is some clothes in the drawers below and toiletries in the bathroom. Feel free to stay as long as you want. 

                                               ~Starr

  Echo finally felt like she belonged somewhere. She opened the drawers and found a cozy pair of polka dot pajamas. While she was taking off her sweater, an amulet fell out. Echo decided to put in in her drawer next to the bed. She went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Echo saw a small hand towel with a note attached to it. 

  Hey Echo, 

  Use this with the soap next to the sink to clean your face. You seem like you had a rough day.  

              ~Starr

  Echo laughed at the notes Starr put out for her. After she got ready for bed Echo went and closed the curtains. Some books were on the window sill. She picked one up that read: A Long Lost Love. Echo walked over to her bed and turned on the light on her nightstand. She opened the book reading the pages. Everything was just so interesting to her. Echo got to chapter 23 and she looked at her clock. It was already 11:47! Echo took the note Starr left for her and stuck it in the book. She turned off the light, pulled up the covers, and went to bed. That night Echo dreamed about her final moments with Lenrasi. She woke up panting when somehow she saw through Lenrasi's eyes. She looked around the room when she realized she was awake. "Phew... It was all a dream." Echo thought to herself. And with that she went back to bed. "Goodnight Starr" she murmured. The rest of the night flew by and soon enough it was morning. Echo saw a note on her nightstand. Starr wanted to meet with her in the kitchen. And she wanted to see her now...