Phases

Echo watched Starr fade away. Echo found a love for music all alone. She self-taught herself how to play guitar and clarinet. She would even write her own songs. Echo had a whole wall covered in songs about her life and Jake. That's how her planet got its name, "Delorius, the planet of Music" Nobody ever came to visit. That was it... Every day... Until one evening... Echo heard a knock coming from her front door. She ignored it for the first few times until she realized somebody was actually knocking. She ran downstairs and opened the door to find a surprise. "Jake?" Echo asked. He nodded. Echo was shocked and ecstatic at the same time. Her heart literally skipped a beat when he leaned in to kiss her. But he vanished right before it happened. There Echo went again. She would see illusions all the time.  But she knew he was going to show up somehow. Like a deja vu. Only stronger. Every night she would think of anything and it would happen, illusion... or not...

  Echo also noticed her craving for sweets more. She never gained any pounds which was weird but she  enjoyed it. Life sucked, but it was perfect. The next day, Echo's doorbell rang. There was a flowerpot with a small orchid. A note was attached to the orchid. It told her to meet somebody at the market right down the street from her house. Echo decided to go since nothing ever happened at her house.

  Echo walked inside. "Hello?" she asked. "Good afternoon Echo..." Whispered a familiar voice. "Who are you Echo asked. "You already know who I am... Sis." The voice said. Echo looked up, her jaw open. "Lenrasi?" Echo cried. She already had tears in her eyes. Only something was off about her. Dark makeup, dark clothes, dark everything! "Sis?" Echo asked. "Yes?" responded Lenrasi. "Did you turn evil like mom?" Echo questioned. Lenrasi laughed. "Mom said it's just a phase." 

"Oh... Mom... How is she?"

"She's good. Glad to have you out of the house."

"What?!?"

"Oh yeah, She used to not care but I think because of you she turned evil so thanks for never even trying to come back!" 

"You're welcome!" Echo said firmly. She ran away and she never talked to or thought of her sister again...