Alone

Echo watched out her window wondering where she was going. Starr had betrayed her. What had caused this? She looked down at her neck. Her amulet! "Stupid amulet!" Echo cried. She threw her amulet against the wall. When she looked over she saw three large boxes. Echo looked inside the boxes. In the first one was all the books Echo liked, (All the ones in her mini library), her toiletries, and all the notes she was ever given. In the second box was many recipes and how to make potions along with ingredients to make them. In the final box was a lot of clothes and on top rested a picture the girls took together after they made friendship bracelets and officially called each other besties.  Echo felt hot tears pour down her face. She stopped one on her cheek and grabbed her amulet with the other hand. She put the tear drop on the amulet. It gave off a strange purple light blinding Echo for a few seconds. When she could see again, a small star was next to a large music note on her amulet. She set her amulet down on a small table strapped to the floor. To pass time Echo picked up a book and sat by her window. She turned on the light on the ceiling. After reading a few chapters, Echo looked up and put her hand against the window. She sighed hoping she would be back on her feet eventually. "Huh?" she said. She peered out the window. When she saw a sphere in the lonely sky, she squealed. She would have a home again. Echo would finally have the life she's dreamed of...

Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter but I'm not feeling so well. I hope I'm able to post more next chapter. Love you guys! :3