Introduction

He had mentally dissected her all night and now he had her alone in his St. Luca hotel suite. The velvet curtains behind him gave him the essence of royalty underneath the dim lighting of the crystalline chandelier. He was shadow of a man. Dark, his skin was smooth like fresh brewed espresso. Tall, he stood at least 6'2. His build was medium, but his arms were bulky like they could smash iron. He picked her up by the waist easily and pushed her against the wall, planted his lips on her neck and sucked every drop of her melted caramel complexion.

"You sure about this?' he asked letting her down and looking at her. His eyes glowed effervescent green in the moonlight. She only smirked, then bit at her juicy peach tinted lips.

She was the epitome of a goddess. Scarlet curls fell along her shoulders. Her double C breast perked comfortably through her shirt.

She continued to smirk as she unbuttoned his pants and started down on her knees. He checked his watch, wished he had more time, and then grabbed her arm pulling her back up. She looked confused.

"That's not what you want?"

He yanked her toward the bed and threw her down on her back, ripped open her long button shirt exposing her bare chest and panties. She pulled them off and threw them over the side of the bed. They landed on his phone. The screen was lit, incoming call. They didn't notice. He slid out of his pants then pounced on the bed between her legs. Her breath was heavy as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He thrust into her, making her dig her nails into his back and gasp. He smiled, grabbed her throat with one hand, holding himself up with the other, still pumping in and out of her. Now she was really gasping. Scratching and clawing at his arms and face. His gripped tightened until the veins in his arm nearly exploded through the skin.

"Stop" she squeaked. He didn't. A few breaths still struggled out of her mouth. Her eyes seemed to sink into her face as they closed. Then her body went limp.

He pulled out, sighed and climbed off the bed.

❤️💖Follow and Comment❤️💖 for a chance to win STARBUCKS☕️ gift cards!!!!