Love Aside

Aizha

Donovan and I sat in the balcony patio seats at a restaurant called Sunset Paradise. He called himself making it up to me for working on my birthday. I didn't have much of an appetite though, I was still annoyed with him.

"You barely touched any of your food, Aizha." I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"You want any dessert?" he asked grabbing the menu from the table. I didn't respond, I fidgeted with the knife trying to cut the steak he ordered for me.

"Baby, I told you I was sorry. " he started, holding his hands out to me. I sighed and turned my face to stare out the window. "Look at this place it was $500 just to reserve these seats. Not to mention the bill is going to be tipping at least $1000 and that's not including gratuity. "

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Then why did you bring me here? You could have saved your damn money." I remarked with an attitude. He moved his face close to me like he was about to kiss me.

"Because I love you, and I wanna make it up to you. I know I messed up and I know you have a problem with me working so much but I do it for you," he pleaded.

"Don't do that Donovan." I said shaking my head.

"What?" he inquired.

"Don't pretend that I'm the reason you work, like I'm a gold-digger or something. Sometimes I honestly just want to spend time with you. And even when you aren't working it seems like you have something better to do. "I rested my head on my chin and just looked away from him.

He didn't say anything for a while so I continued.

"Are you seeing someone else?"

He sighed.

"No. Shit just complicated, Baby. But I need you to ride for me. I need you to wait for me and I promise I will give you the world." He said holding his hand over his heart and squeezing one of his pecks.

"Can you stop please?" I said trying to hold back my smile.

"Nah, let me see that smile, gorgeous." He replied rubbing his nipple.

"You're so gross, we're in public." I said laughing. "You ready to go yet? This expensive food isn't even that good. For all that money we could have went to Caribe and got some jerk shrimp and plantains. "

"Yea we can go." Donovan said helping me from my seat.

_____________

When we got home Donovan ran me a bath in our Jacuzzi bathtub. He had the candles lit and my favorite bubble bath scent filled the whole room. He put on some music and we both began relaxing in the bath.

Donovan start singing along to Dru Hill's Beauty as he massaged my back and neck. Damn it felt good. His hands were big but smooth and gentle as they glided over my skin. He pulled me close to him and began rubbing my breasts.

Before I knew it I was straddling him. He used his same gentle method to caress my butt beneath the water.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good tonight." He whispered as he nibbled on my ear.

I gasped as his erect penis found my pussy lips and he began grinding his pelvis against mine.

The water made me extra slippery and in just seconds he was stretching my pussy to its full potential as he pushed inside.

"Oh fuck." He moaned.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Baby." I moaned his name. "Oh yeah baby. Oh Donny."

He lifted me out of the water and carried me to the bed where he laid me at the edge.