Chapter 9

I watched with tears running down my face as we sped away from Zayn with a hurt expression on his face.

***

I heard Liam chuckle.

"What the fuck, Liam?" I questioned fiercely.

He didnt answer.

I wasn't upset anymore, i was furious. How dare he?

"You've got some nerve," he said, his smirk visible in the rear view mirror.

Did i say that out loud? oops.

"Just shut up," i muttered.

"What are we doing, anyway?" i asked accusingly, crossing my arms.

"You'll see." He said grinning.

It was silent for a moment.

"You know, you used to be my idol." i said quietly. He just kept driving through the darkness, down an empty road. By the looks of it we were in the middle of nowhere.

I used my eyes to burn into the back of his head.

"You were one fifth of my life. The other boys completing it."

My eyes searched the top part of his face that was visible in the rear view mirror.

"I absolutely loved you, Liam. I spent my time fangirling, wishing the video diaries were back, admining One Direction pages on Facebook, trying to get you to follow me on Twitter.."

He snorted.

"You always say in interviews that you love both your fans and the boys!"

"People lie, Katelynn." He said shortly.

i acted as if he hadn't said anything.

"and now you're doing this to me...and Zayn?!"

"I SAID PEOPLE LIE, KATELYNN." he screamed.

"FIRST YOU REFUSE TO DRINK WITH YOUR FRIENDS-" this time i cut him off.

"Liam, how did you-" i started, curious as to how he knew...

"DONT INTERRUPT." He yelled.

I shut my mouth.

"FIRST YOU REFUSE TO GO OUT AND DRINK WITH YOUR FRIENDS, " he continued. "AND THEN YOU WALK HOME ALONE."

he stopped talking for a minute.

"Liam..." i whispered. "How do you know this?"

"It was me."

"What was you." my voice was shaky, and i feared i knew exactly what he meant.

"I.Raped.You." He said firmly.

Maybe i should have cried. Maybe i should have screamed. Hell, maybe i should have killed the guy. But i didn't. Everything was frozen. Maybe i should have, but i felt no emotion. None. As i sat thinking, Liam sat deathly still, waiting for an angry outburst. It didnt come.

"Do the boys know." i said quietly, but firmly. It came out more of a statement than a question.

"No."

I sat for a minute. Why aren't i feeling anything?? Shouldn't i be screaming? Shouldn't i be Crying?'Something?!

I remember that night, sitting on my bed. Telling myself that if i ever came face to face with my rapist, all hell would break loose.

Now here he is. And i feel nothing.

i watched out the window as we drove past an endless amount of trees. it was completely dark, the only light was from the headlights.

My mind was going wild.

KATIE. THIS DUDE MERELY TWO FEET AWAY FROM YOU RAPED YOU. AND YOU'RE JUST SITTING THERE, WHAT THE FUCK? KILL HIM! GO BACK FOR ZAYN! DO SOMETHING YOU IDIOT.

I thought about Zayn. He was still drunk. I mean, come on. I was 100% sober and i had no idea where we were. How is he going.to get home? God, i hope he has a phone. I felt awful. I mean, he snuck into this van, to help me, and got thrown out and left on the side of the road. Trust me, if i could've done something, i would've.

I thought about my parents. God, how long has it been? two months? I miss them so much.

I want my parents.

"They're gone." Liam spoke.

Damn. i need.to be careful.

Then i registered what he had said.

"What do you mean, 'gone' ?" I said, suddenly very loud.

"I killed them."

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

This is a joke.

Right?

"Afraid Not."

"WHY?!" I screamed, making the car swerve a bit.

"They were.....they were looking for you the day after you left, and i knew they would take you back home." He said.like it was no big deal.

My eyes watered. That's why he didn't answer his phone... He Did want to find me! They did care!

"AUUGH YOU F*CKING B*STARD!!!!!!!!" I yelled as i jumped up and dug my nails into the back of his head.

He screamed out in pain as my nails dug into his head. Hard.

I jumped over and landed in the passenger seat. I started kicking, screaming, anything and everything. He needs to feel pain. Lots of it.

"KATELYNN STOP I'M DRIVING" Was the last thing i heard before the headlights swerved off the road. Liam's screams mixed with mine as the tires squealed, i felt bits of glass pierce my skin. There was an extremely loud crash that made my ears ring, and i heard one last sickening crunch before everything went black. And everything went silent.