Chapter 10

I heard one last sickening crunch before everything went black, and everything went silent.

***

~HARRY'S P.O.V~

I know I'm drunk. My words are slurred, and i have no.idea what I'm doing. All i know is Liam and Katie went to get some snacks. But that's all i remember. The rest of the night was a blur.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes and groaned. Ugh. Last night was not a good idea. My head was pounding, and i felt instantly nauseous. I got up and stumbled over to the bathroom, only to see Niall.emptying his guts.

"aye, mate." I chuckled.

He gave me a half smile.before stumbling out of the bathroom. Nausea took over and i did the same thing Niall did.

I walked back into the living room, it was a mess. The couch was tipped over, cups and pieces of food lay everywhere. Louis was upside down, snoring on the stairs....in his underwear. I looked down and noticed, i, too, am in my boxers. What did we do??

Niall was shoving some sort of food in his mouth. Looking around the room, i saw everyone except Liam, Zayn......and Katie.

I faintly remember how Katie and Liam went to get food, but where is Zayn?

I walked over to Louis, shaking him awake.

"Hagdjai" He grumbled something i couldn't understand.

Okay, I'll just let em sleep.

I turned the couch back over and sat down.

Katie. She's all i can think about.

Wait.

Where is she?!

Her and Liam were the only sober ones last night......uh oh.

I instantly bolted up the stairs, hoping Liam hadn't hurt her at all.

I checked every room, anywhere they could be, but they weren't there.

I ran back downstairs, looking everywhere.

No sign of them.

Ok, this is bad.

.....And where the fuck is Zayn?!

~ZAYN'S P.O.V~

"No." i answered Katie.

I heard the back doors open and froze in terror. Katie's eyes widened in fear and i turned my head.

"So, did wittle Zayney Poo come to save Katie? Does Someone have a crush?" Liam stared down at me.

My face turned bright pink.

Ever since i met her, i dont know.

She's...different.

"It's okay, we'll fix this problem." He said, evily laughing.

He grabbed my arm and threw me hard on the ground. My arm hit the ground the wrong way, and pain tore through my entire left arm. i hissed in pain as Liam hopped in the car and started to pull away.

I watched Katie looking out the window, with a terrified look on her face.

I watched them drive off, holding my arm.

I looked down, horrified. My elbow looked completely distorted, already starting to swell. I looked around, shuddering.

Luckily, Liam had dropped me off right outside a hospital.

Nice one, Liam.

I got up slowly and stumbled over to the front of the hospital, walking into the E.R.

I went over to the desk, holding my arm.

"Name Please." The nurse muttered, chewing her gum loudly.

She looked up, and i waited for a near explosion.

She didn't look like she knew who i was.

She cleared her throat rudely, demanding an answer.

"Zayn Malik" i said nervously.

If she didn't recognize my face, she'd definitely know my name.

She typed something in her computer amd pointed to an empty chair in the waiting room.

How did she not notice me?!

I walked over and plopped into my chair, relieved.

I pulled off my jacket and put it over my face so that nobody else would recognise me.

I sat for what seemed like an hour before drifting into sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________

(still Zayn's P.O.V)

i opened my eyes....and screamed.

WHY THE HELL AM I CHAINED TO A BED.

A/N:

am i like a really bad writer or something? Cause I'm getting No feedback! Come on, I need to know if I'm doing a good or bad job! So....I NEED THREE COMMENTS BEFORE CHAPTER 11.

THANKS