Roman Torchwick x Reader

Your P.O.V

"Good job, (Y/N)" You think to yourself as you continue to run. "You just pissed off the police - Again!" You continue to sprint down the pavement, pushing people as you went while your (H/L) (H/C) Flew around your face, blinding you every now and then.

You take a shortcut up an alley, as you turn you whack into something, sending you flying backwards. You groan then leap to your feet, pulling out a dagger from your belt.

"Hands up!" You yell, only now getting a glance at whatever you had ran into. Your heart sinks as you see you ran into a person, atleast it wasn't a police officer. Somehow you recognized him.

"Woah! Calm down sweetheart!" Says the man, walking towards you whilst putting a walking-cane over his shoulder, with his other hand he tipped his hat. You stare at him, worried as of to what he could do.

"Back off!" You yell, now raising the dagger in a defensive position. He chuckles then quick as a flash knocks the dagger out your hand and places the end of the cane on your chest.

"We wouldn't want anyone to get hurt now would we?" He says with a smirk. You gasp, knowing how you knew him.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry!" You say. This was Roman Torchwick- The Roman Torchwick! He was on the news just about everywhere.

"Oh good, you recognize me. Now what's your name?" He asks, moving away the cane. You sigh in relief.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N)" You say, looking into his green eyes. You put your hand in your pocket then take out a dust crystal, holding it to your chest.

"You have potential, kid. Why not work for me?" He asks, looking at the dust crystal.

"I'm not a kid." You say simply, accepting his offer anyway.