Can i ever forgive him?

Ambers POV

Kendall: AMBER GUESS WHAT!!!

Me: ken! Shut the fuck up!!!

Kendall: SERIOUSLY!!! GUESS WHAT!!!

Me: WHAT!?

I threw my pillow at her and she dodged it easily, she ran to my bed and hopped on top of me. She held out 2 plastic cards with a picture of one direction on it, their name, and the word VIP on it.

Me: cool.

Kendall: COOL!? THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY!?

Me: I'm not a fan but I'll go with you.

Kendall: well get ready, we have to leave in an hour.

Me: WHAT!? KENDALL ELIZABETH MARIE NOLESEN I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS!!!!

She squealed at my threat and ran out my room, I got up and stripped out of my clothes and hopped into the shower.

Ok. Let me tell you about myself, my name is amber haylee Santiago. I'm 20 years old and British but when I was in 7th grade my father forced us to move to Orlando Florida in America, I had to leave my best friend Zayn behind. Yes Zayn fucking Malik, the prick who promised to be in touch but I haven't heard from him in 7 years! I hate him now, some friend he was. Now he's famous and I have to see his ugly ass face everywhere I look. I have big blue eyes and pitch black curly hair, I straiten my hair and I dyed the front part purple. I'm tall-ish and I'm pretty skinny, I go to the university of central Florida with ken and we have a flat together. She's been my best friend since I moved here, she has big light brown eyes and perfect chocolate brown hair, she's tall-ish and skinny like me.

I finished my shower and hopped out while wrapping a towel around my body, I walked to my closet and grabbed a light pink tank top and my black leather jacket, light wash skinny jeans and black knee high boots. I blow dried my hair and straightened it quickly. I put on a thick line of eyeliner and a thick coat of mascara and light lipgloss. I grabbed my black purse and stuck my wallet, iPhone, and headphones in it.

I walked out of my room to see ken in a crazy mofo shirt with black skinny jeans and white wedges with light natural makeup and her hair in its natural waves.

Me: c'mon ken.

Ken: YAY! YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!!

Me: thanks.

We walked out the door and I quickly locked it before we walked to her Volkswagen beetle and she sped downtown to the concert, we got there and it turns out we had front row seats as well. Great *note sarcasm*

•after concert•

It was the end of the concert and I was holding back tears because Zayn looked right at me during irresistible and almost missed his solo, he remembers me definitely. We were now headed to the private meet and greet and I was scared as hell, Kendall was jumping and fangirling as we stepped into the room but I was trying my best not to cry when I saw those hazel eyes.

Liam: hello girls! What's your names!?

Kendall: I'm Kendall, I'm a huge fan.

Me: I'm amber...I like all of you BUT Zayn over there.

Zayn: am-

Me: don't even zayn.

Zayn: let me explain why I never called.

Harry: woah woah woah! What happened between you two!?

Me: fuck off curly. Zayn I cried for MONTHS!!! NOTHING! For the past 7 fucking years! I hate you Zayn Malik!