7

Harry's POV

Amber ran into my arms crying as if someone died, I didn't know what to do!!! I hate seeing her this way, it crushes me.

Me: shhh, baby girl. It's ok, I'm right here. Shhhh, it's ok. I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere.

Amber: he's back harry!!! Nothing's ok!!!

Me: who? Who's back baby?

Amber: jax! He thinks that everything's ok when they're not!!! Loosing him me and mum killed our dad!!! My dads dead and jax didn't know!!! Don't let me go Harry.

Me: ok ok, shh, it's ok baby. I'm not going anywhere I promise. I'm never letting go.

I carried her to the bed and I laid beside her, she snuggled into my chest and I kissed her temple.

Amber: thank you Harry.

Me: for what? For being here for you? I'll always be here for you.

Amber: you're the best.

She leaned up and kissed me, not a normal kiss. This kiss was full of passion, I kissed her back with even more passion. I moved a bit so now I was straddling her, I broke the kiss to kiss down her neck. I found her sweet spot and she let out a quiet moan when I started sucking on it, she ran her fingers through my curls and I pulled away from her.

Me: you should sleep, we can talk tomorrow ok?

Amber: ok, but it's only 2pm?

Me: or we can take a nap together, get dinner, and watch movies?

Amber: ok I'm in.

I laid back down and she snuggled into my chest again, I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her temple. After a few minutes I heard her quiet snoring, she's so cute when she's asleep. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

•••7pm•••

Amber: haaaarrryyy!!! Wake up boo!

Me: go away.

Amber: what about dinner and movies?

Me: oh, sorry amber. I forgot.

I sat up, and pulled her onto my lap. I kissed her nose and she kissed mine.

Amber: can I borrow sweats? Considering I'm only in zayns shirt?

Me: of course you can, I love it when you wear my clothes anyways.

Amber: you also love it when I wear lace.

I smirked remembering earlier when she modeled her bra and thong, I flipped us so I was straddling her again.

Me: I'd love to see you in that again.

Amber: and I'd love to see you try to get me back into it.

Me: I always get what I want just so you know.

Amber: haha spoiled son of a bitch!

I chuckled and flipped us again so she was straddling me, she pressed her bum to my crotch and I groaned.

Amber: what's wrong haz?

Me: fuck amber, get off me before I take your virginity.

Amber: but I'm comfy!!

She moved her bum again and I felt myself getting hard, I grabbed her waist to try and stop her but it didn't. She kept doing it slow, don't moan. Don't fucking moan. I swear to god if I moan I'll probably fuck her hard. Don't moan. She did it again. Fuck! Amber quit it!!