3

Ambers POV

We were now playing strip truth or dare and I was only in my bra and panties, Niall and Zayn were only in boxers, Liam was in sweats, Louis and Harry were fully naked....awko. It was now Louis turn.

Louis: amber! Truth or dare?

Me: dare.

Louis: have sex with harry.

Me: uh...um...no. Guys I'm still a virgin...

Harry: lou!!? It's ok love, you don't have too.

Zayn: good.

Me: what do you mean 'good'?

Zayn: nothing, forget it.

Me: oh. Ya know what, I will. C'mon Harry.

Zayn immediately stood up

Zayn: no!

Me: a dares a dare zayn, c'mon harry.

Harry stood up and grabbed my hand, he led me to his room and he pinned me to the wall.

Harry: only if you want to?

Me: yes.

He nodded and kissed my down my neck until he found my sweet spot, I let out a soft moan and he kept biting and sucking on that spot making me moan again.

Harry: are you positive you want to do this?

Me: I-I honestly don't know, I ju-

Harry: if you're not sure then I'm not doing it.

Me: bu-

Harry: nope, not until you're sure.

Should i? I mean, soon or later I'm going to have sex. But...harry? That's the only thing I'm confused about, Harry or someone else? Harry's really sweet and cute but will he pretend it never happened just because it's a dare? ....yes.

Me: ok. I want to.

Harry: well ok then.

He laid me on the bed and crawled on top of me, he unclasped my bra with one hand and threw it to the other side of the room. He massaged my left breast in one hand while sucking and biting the right, I let out a little moan and he chuckled. He kissed down my stomach and stopped right where my panties were. He sighed and stood up.

Harry: I can't do this.

Me: why?

Harry: I can't take your virginity, I just cant. You deserve something better, not a dare.

Me: ugh! It's not like I'm never going to have sex! So why not start now!?

Harry: I cant, I'm sorry.

Me: ok whatever, wanna hand me my bra?

He nodded and picked up my bra, he tossed it to me and I quickly put it on, we walked back to Nialls room and all eyes were on us.

Me: it wasn't the best, but it was good.

Zayn stood up and dragged me into the other room and he looked furious.

Zayn: did you actually have sex with him?

Me: yes, why do you care? You didn't bother to care the last 7 years.

Zayn: you don't know that!

Me: yeah and I would've known it if you bothered to keep in touch.

Zayn: stop turning this on me!

Me: why? This is all your fault anyways!

Zayn: how the hell is this my fault!?