10

Zayns POV

Amber snuggled into my chest and slowly fell asleep, I shifted a little so her head was in my lap instead of my chest. I saw that Louis, el, and Liam were already asleep so it was only Harry Niall and I, I swear I saw Harry send me a death glare but I'm pretty sure it was nothing.

Niall: I think I'm gonna walk home ok? A friend of mine needs to talk to me.

Harry: in other words, Niall here is getting some tonight.

Niall blushed while Harry and I laughed at him.

Me: so who is she?

Niall: just a girl I met before we went to America, she's a semi fan but she took her sisters to the concert. She's a year younger.

Me: so she's 18

Niall: yes! I don't take advantage of underaged girls!

Harry: is that supposed to mean something?!

Niall: no, I'm sorry haz. I'm just saying that I don't. That's all.

Harry: yeah ok.

Niall: so I'm gonna go...she's waiting. Bye.

Harry and I: WRAP IT UP

He rolled his eyes and walked away, amber started to stir in my lap when her eyes fluttered open.

Me: hi.

Amber: hey, where's Niall?

Harry: off to get laid.

Amber: what?

Me: he has a secret girlfriend

Amber: oh

She sat up and crawled to Harry, he pulled her into his lap and I just want to throw up. He's using her I know it, if I tell her that then she'll think I'm jealous. Am i? No...am I jealous of harry? Hmmm...

•••ambers POV•••

Harry pulled me into his lap and he started to run his fingers through my curly hair.

Harry: you're beautiful

Me: thanks

I leaned into his chest and smiled at him, he smiled back and pecked my lips

Harry: wanna go upstairs?

Me: why?

Harry: please, you can't say you didn't like it earlier.

Me: but it's like 2am

Harry: ok whatever.

Me: ok ok fine.

Harry: I'll be right back baby

He moved me from his lap and pecked my lips before getting up and running upstairs, I heard him shuffling and I heard a big thud....yeah he tripped. I giggled and grabbed a pillow before laying down, Zayn moved a bit so he was laying next to me.

Zayn: tomorrow, can we talk?

Me: yeah, what about?

Zayn: you

Me: oh...ok

Zayn: what's wrong?

Me: nothing

Zayn: spiiiilllll

Harry: BABE!

Me: gotta go!

I got up and walked upstairs, I walked into the room and was literally breathless. The room was lit up by a bunch of candles and there were fake rose petals scattered on the floor leading to the bathroom, I walked in and Harry stood there with a towel wrapped around his waist and a genuine, loving smile on his face.