Why #WattpadBooksAreRealBooksToo Matters to Me

MangoWriter:  shows that there are people we don't even know willing to stand up for one another.

CailinSpraoi: I'm joining this campaign, because the books on wattpad books have made me laugh, cry and scream, they deserve so much more credit.

LillianCarrol: One-liner: I support because I, along with a numerous amount of other Wattpaders, slave over the complex characters and storylines we create for others to read and all of us deserve the credit that our books are in fact real books.

JezebelTheWicked: Because writing was there for me when no one else was.

OrangeCrushToucan: Wattpad opens up a safe and supportive environment for writers to share their works, and gives readers an opportunity to read as much as they want for free, helping to spark news ideas and fresh creativity.

DeniseSJWe write as writers, we read as readers, so why shouldn't we be treated as the authors we are in our hearts? Our stories may be virtual, but it has words. It has pages. It has covers. It has titles. So why shouldn't they be treated as books?

DiscardedMarionette: Books are things we use to enjoy ourselves, or to lift up our spirits when we're down, or even just to help us escape reality when we need to the most. They help us flee this cruel world and let us sink into one that's truly better. Whether it be hard cover books, or wattpad books (where it's only a click away) it all ends up with the same result; finding our happy place.

DianaMatrix: I love watt pad, because it has been my ambition to be a writer since I was seven. I was really happy to find a place where I could write, and get positive feedback outside of my family. While I have yet to get feedback, I have made friends I wouldn't have without this site, and I'm very grateful for them. And it is so heartening to see people from here get published irl!!! I'm really glad to be part of the watt pad community.

**************************

Thank you everyone for sending in your submissions! I hope that you all had a lovely Valentine's Day! Let's continue to spread the love with #WattpadBooksAreRealBooksToo ♡