The Writers' Games: Summer 2016

People of Wattpad, gather together and grasp hold of each other's hands tightly for what you might hear next may seem shocking to some.

Brace yourselves...

This summer, @TheAuthenticArtist will host the very first Writers' Games right here on Wattpad!

Yeah, now you can let go and get excited!!

So, what is it?

You will be broken off into teams and given a prompt, where you will need to create one collaborative piece to submit based off the prompt.  Each team will have their work presented on this account and the public will be given one vote per account.  The piece with the least amount of votes will be eliminated, and the next round will begin.

This will continue until there is just one team left standing.

It's kind of like the Hunger Games, but without the murder (unless fictionally).

How will it work?

After you sign up, you will be placed on a team.  The team size and amount of teams will depend on the amount of people who wish to participate.

You will have a week to complete your prompt and submit it.  Failure to do so will result in automatic elimination.

The public will have three days to read the entries and cast their vote.

How do you sign up?

In the comments, there will be a link to a form where you will be able to sign up.  Tell your friends to sign up with you, so that you can battle it out or work together.

http://goo.gl/forms/S0BadSqsGkxmF8A83

Things you need to know:

— Fill out the entry form by Wednesday, June 22nd.
— You should receive an email by June 23rd with your teams and further instruction.
— On June 24th, you will be given your first prompt, due on July 1st, the following Friday.

What you will need:

— An interest in writing and a competitive spirit!
— Willingness to work together and make new Wattpad friends
— A Gmail account for contact purposes and to write your prompts, since we will be using google docs to write and submit that round's work.
— If you do not have a Gmail account, no worries!  It's free to sign up, easy, and quick!

Good luck to all entrants!

May the best writer win.