Part 33

A/n:: I feel like an asshole. Got some of ya messaging me, telling me I need to update and I been busy and I could not reply and I don't want you to think Imma asshole. I wanted to update yesterday and I got busy so I could not. But here's the update. I love y'all.

Donald's point of view.

"What's hidden underneath those clothes?" I asked, holding Nadia close as we were in her kitchen sitting by the window..

"What's underneath those pricey clothes, huh?" I asked again..

Nadia just rolled her eyes at me, eyelashes fluttering so cute.. She was smirking at me, wanting to talk but she couldn't.

"A beautiful soul, beneath all those clothes?" I looked at her and put my lips on the skin of her shoulder.

She watched me with her eyes while I let my lips show her shoulder love. I couldn't control the feelings I got from her because I was in love with her for real. I did not want to fuck this up for us.

Having Nadia and holding her close was a great feeling. She was warmth to me and everything was going to make sense for us soon.

I knew her mom had all these expectations for her and the expectations did piss me off at first. But then I just gave up on giving a fuck, cause I loved Nadia more than anyone I ever loved for real.

"You got so much love." I whimpered, tucking my lips to Nadia's soft ass neck as she sat over my lap.

"You got so much love, just share a little of it wit me." I said to her, pushing my nose to her cheek.

"Donald." Nadia said, looking at her nails before I put my hand through her hair. My fingers massaged her head when I put my forehead to hers.

"Share it with me......." I said, I took Nadia's body in my arms and I took her up her stairs.

"What do you think you're doing?" She was laughing and I was loving it cause I loved to see her act that way, all bubbly and not so adult.

Nadia rested on her bed, looking at me while I separated her thighs with my eager hands.

"Share your love with me." I told her and opened her thighs wider. "I would be gentle, I promise."

Nadia pulled at my shorts to look inside of them. Her eyes widened and she gasped like she's never seen it before.

Nadia was so damn cute and I wanted to be in her. I looked to the ceiling of her bedroom as she saw what I had waiting for her in my shorts.

Nadia's hand lined the print of the shorts before she laid back to the bed.

"If you would just..." I exhaled, "Share with me." I looked down at her eyes, they were begging me.

"Promising to be gentle?" Nadia asked, whispering she was seeming unsure of what she wanted tho.

"Yes." I said, before looking to the time she had on a clock in her room.

"Okay." Nadia said.

I exhaled, ready to give it to her. I never felt so anxious in my life. Been waiting forever to hold my body between her legs and she just gave me the a-ok to do it.