Part 31

A/n:: Nadia's place in the multimedia. Y'all listen to Tink??????????

Donald's point of view

We got back to Nadia's place at 3 or 4 in the morning.. I opened the door to my car as I got out to walk her to her door.

There was a note attached to her door and a shattered vase of flowers on the steps.

"Oh, watch out." I told Nadia, as she gasped at the glass of the broken flower vase beneath her feet.

"Ugh." Nadia said, opening this note she found on her door.

"M-I-L-O?" I asked, seeing Nadia unfold the note to read it.

She nodded her head at me.

"Yeah, it's from him." Nadia pouted.

"This has Milo written all over it." I told her, feeling the wind blow as we stood outside of her house.

"He's mad." Nadia whispered, balling the note into her hands.

"Give it to me." I asked for the note and she handed it over to me.

"He writes like he can't see." I laughed at his hand written note.

"Ugh, did he really need to break this vase on my stairs?" Nadia said, looking at the glass under her shoes.

She put her key in the door and let herself in.

"And they call me Childish...." I said, massaging my neck..

We had been driving for 6 or 7 hours and now that we were here at her place, my neck was hurting.

"Can you come in with me?" Nadia asked, I accepted then followed her in the house.

"Of course."

I walked close behind her, then I shut the door..

When we got in, there was her pink bourke parakeet, and her blue parakeet flying around the room wildly.

"Oh god, who let you two out of your cages?" She spoke to her birds.

Doing a whistle, she summoned the small blue bird to her finger, then the pink one followed.

"Were they locked away before we left?" I asked, looking at Nadia as she lightly stroked the tiny birds from her finger into her closed palm.

"Yeah, I think so." Nadia said, "Let me go put them in their bird cage."

"Alright." I said, watching her go up the stairs of her house with Iago and Zazu in her hand..

Nadia had three parakeets, Iago was the pink one which she named after the bird from Aladdin...

Then there was Zazu that she named after that overprotective bird in the Lion King.. 

The third one's name was something from the Little Mermaid I think..  I forget its name for real but that was her dumbest bird.......  But she loved Disney and animals so it just fit well I guess.