The Gods are Messing with us

Thalia tried to keep her emotions normal.
"Reyna?"
She lowered her bow.
"Yes, Reyna. I just said that... Who are you?"
Thalia's heart fell. She didn't remember her. Or she looked a lot different. Maybe it had been a really long time for her, when it was just a few long days for herself.
"I'm Thalia Grace. I was sent here by Zeus to make sure the island didn't self destruct or something, after Leo Valdez rescued Calypso."
Reyna's eyes shone in the starlight.
"Thalia? Wow, I didn't recognize you. But the important thing here is that we find a way off. Venus sent me, and told me the island was probably going to disappear after I did,"
Reyna made air quotes.
"What I was destined to do."
Thalia nodded.
"I have a camp set up in the other side of the island. It's small, but I'm used to it, being with the Hunt and all. You look like you need some sleep. We'll try and get off tomorrow."
Reyna agreed and Thalia led her back to her campsite. The embers were still glowing, so Thalia threw some water droplets on it to dose them.
"You're soaked. Calypso had some extra clothes that she left, just up on the hill there. I can go with you if you like, the island's a little scary at night."
Thalia offered. Reyna shook her head.
"I'm good. I'll find them one way or another. Do you have a flashlight I could borrow?"
Thalia slipped into the tent and grabbed one. She tossed it out to Reyna, who caught it expertly.
"Be back in a bit."
Reyna said and walked towards the abandoned house. Meanwhile, Thalia dove back inside the tent. What were the gods thinking? Sending Reyna, who Thalia had an even larger crush on than she did when she liked Luke. Reyna was praetor of the entire Roman army, and she was Artemis' lieutenant of the Hunt. It would never work out. Besides, Thalia didn't think she could even date her. She had sworn off guys, but she wasn't sure if the no-dating rule applied to girls as well. Just to be sure, she assumed it did. And Reyna was straight! Well, she thought she was. After all, she had shown interest in Jason and Percy. Why did this have to happen? Thalia sighed and flopped onto one of the bean bags. They weren't getting off this island anytime soon.