Dream, and yet again, Not.

I lay there in the dirt. Before I left I grabbed my phone. A number I had never seen appeared on my phone. "H-hello?" I sniffled. "Want your horse back?" it questioned. "You better tell me where my horse is or I'll call th-" The phone hung up. I slowly dialed 911, and they answered, "Hello, 911. What's your emergency?" it stated. "yes. I just got a call, and the people said they had my horse. Please, can you trace the call." I waited, and while the 911 operator typed away. Please, call them back and we will trace the call." they said. I hung up, and sighed. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice. "Wake up, KeAnnah. Wake up." o instantly woke up from my dream. Everything about Cherry had been a dream, except tue fact that I talked to Josh. I looked over, and saw Sarah. Josh was there, She was there, I was there. All of us, but one. Who? Stardom, Sarahs horse, was there. That's when I realized Cherry wasn't there. It wasn't a dream, Cherry was gone. All but her stuff. Her reins were gone, but the saddle wasn't. I remember waking up, and seeing a person by Cherry, but I disregarded it, and went back to sleep. I looked up, and Sarah looked down. "I'm sorry." Was all she said before I blacked out.