Flashback

I remember alot of what happened yesterday. I spent most of my time searching for Cherry, only to come up with nothing. It turned out, Cherry was a target. Whoever took her, cut off all wires that led to the barn cameras. I cried and cried, and blamed myself. Nothing else to do, but search and find. Mom simply says that maybe I forgot to latch the gate. I knew better. I missed Cherry so much, she was my second horse. My first was one named Train, a very black, very beautiful Quarter Horse. I received her for my seventh birthday. About when I was ten, Train became very ill from a disiese the doctors couldn't cure with medication. I prayed and prayed she come back, and the disiese would go away. It never did. She died shortly after, and I was devastated. I couldn't eat, and became sick. Mom and Dad were worried about me, so they got me a dog. Her name was Cain, she was a German Shepherd. Cain cured me for about a week, then the devastation came back, and I became sick again. Then Mom and Dad got me a a black cat with a yellow nose. This was Tweets. She didn't do much, and couldnt keep me occupied. Finally for my 12 birthday, they found me Cherry. This healed me full, and I soon forgot about Train. I started crying thinking about how I was losing Cherry, and I fell over on my side. Then, I heard a snort. I looked up, and saw some big brown eyes staring back at me.