Joshs (secret) Girlfriend

You'd think after 13 years of knowing Sarah, shed never betray me. Atleast, That's what I thought. Guess I was wrong. After she told me about Heather and Cherry, I yelled at her to get out. She started crying, and I yelled more. I told her I thought she was my friend. I reminded her of the time she said we'd always be friends, and nothing would get in the way of that. When we were three, and her grandparents farm, right down the road. Underneath that old oak tree, we promised to stay friends. A pinky promise. She knew she couldnt break that. And yet. She did. When I told her that, sue fell to the floor. Then a knock came. "It's Josh. Open up." I glared at Sarah, daring her to open that door. She didn't move. Finally, Josh opened tue door, and saw Sarah in tears. He looked sorry. "KeAnnah, let's talk." he said. Sarah left, after Jodh made her. "Traitor." I mumbled. I was on the couch, and Josh sat next to me. "I'm really Sorry, KeAnnah." He said. I looked straight into his eyes. He looked back. I knew I should have never fallen for Josh. But I did, and he nodded. Sarah banged on the door, Josh put his hand on mine, and I looked down. Sarah walked in, and gasped. "That's my boyfriend!!" She yelled. I quickly jerked my hand off, and Jish stood up. "Sarau, it's about tIme you know the truth. I only went out with you to make KeAnnah jealous." He looked at me when he spoke. "Sarah. I'm not going t go out with Josh, but I need help finding Cherry." I said. Her anger disappeared. Then I realised, I AM going out with Josh. Secretly, our stare was something different. It was ment to be. But Sarah could never know. NEVER.