Twist like a Twizzler

"Honey, are you okay?" Mom asked when I awoke from a deep sleep, "W-what H-happened?" I asked. I put my hand to the back of my head, and felt a large lump. "Honey, you fell off your horse, and Cherry ran away." She said. I looked at her. "Mom, I didn't fall off." I insisted. I remember everything. Even who was standing beside Cherry in the middle of the night. I didn't want to believe it, but I knew who it was.  "Baby, I understand. Your in denial, and thats oka-" I looked at her, and opened my mouth in shock. "I AM NOT IN DENIAL!" I said. Mom starred at me, and shook her head. I looked around and realised I was home, I hadnt payed that much attention to where I was. Then it hit me, Josh and Sarah were the ones there, and they didnt knock me out. Just then, the doorbell wrang. Mom sprang up, and opened the door. "Hi, Mrs. Foster." Called Sarah. I DID NOT want to talk to her. I blocked out the rest of conversation, until Sarah walked in. "Okay, your Moms outside so we can talk." I looked at her, and rolled my eyes, and shook my head no.  "Look, I was told to hit you on the head with a rock, so a certain person could take away Cherry." I looked at her. "Who?" I whispered. "Please, that person told me, and they said you would have to follow them. Follow the notes to get back Cherry. So I told your mom you fell off of Cherry, and hit your head." I looked at her. "Who?!" I asked louder. She looked dow, and whispered, "Heather." I was right. Very right, it was Heather near Cherry. "Where is Cherry?" I asked. Sarah looked down and mumbled a, "Im sorry, and I dont know."