Rants

I hate the fact that this world revolves around idiotic stereotypes that make everything more difficult.

Oh you're black? You must get bad grades, curse a lot and twerk on snapchat.
Stereotypes.

Oh you're asian? I bet you get Straight A's, have braces and watch anime all day.
Stereotypes.

You act like a boy but you're a girl? Omg you're hugging another girl and kissing her cheek? you must be a lesbian.
Stereotypes

This world, I swear -.-

I also hate the fact that boys can't watch "girly shows".

Wtf?! I am practically obsessed with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but nobody ever tells me that it's "a show for boys".

But when my little brother sees one My Little Pony movie at the age of six his friends make fun of him. What kind of sick people do that? It's unbelievable.

And let's not forget the fact that if you're quiet and have glasess you're a nerd, if you play football and are "popular" and you're probably very dumb, if you're a cheerleader you're a blonde bimbo and if you have had two boyfriends/girlfriends you are a slut/fuckboy.

Wow that makes so much sense.
DO NOT look at someone and jump to conclusions. DO NOT talk about someone if you don't even know them. DO NOT judge anyone without knowing exactly how they live their life.