OMFG IM HAVING SURGERY

SO I WAS PLAYING BASKETBALL AND I SLIPPED AND MY ANKLE TWISTED AND I HEARD A CRACK OMF I'M FREAKING ITS SO PAINFUL AND WE'RE I'M THE HOSPITAL AND THEY SAID I NEED SURGERY BECAUSE THE BONE STRUCTURE WAS DESTROYED AND.

Lol nah I'm just joking guys. I bet none of yall fell for it. I'm sad now :(

Okay I got tagged and since I never do these things I might as well do this one amiright amiright ^-^
**************************

1. I am obsessed with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and My Little Pony and Miraculous Ladybug (I'm childish af deal with it peasants)

2.I'm learning Chinese (Mandarin). I go to school every Saturday and they teach me and I've been learning for four years and I barely know anything. help me.

3. I've had like three turtles and they've all died or I've had to return them to the wild because I found one in a lake.....yah

4. Er...I'm Hispanic... and Asian at heart

5. Um......my OTP is leico cuz OMG have you read the fan fiction?! HAVE YOU SEEN THE FAN ART??!?!

6. If I ever met Dan, Phil and Troye at the same time I think I would have a heart attack let's be honest.

7. My library is filled with boy x boy stories cause it's the shit.

8. I have no Netflix and it's killing meh

9. My favorite sport is swimming but I play basketball as well (I suck ass)

10. Once I was playing basketball and I tripped backwards on thin air and I fell and this girl was running and she kicked me in the vagina and I was crying. (Sad life I have)

11. Um....I'm running out of things to say....um....I once went into the boys bathroom cuz I was too busy reading on my phone and I screamed cuz I saw this guy's dingaling and I'm scarred for life.

12. My kik is YuIsAHoe very creative I know

13. Oooh last one. I'm like 4"11 and I look like a mix of a gorilla and a chipmunk and I have so much acne, I got glasses and I'm always seen with converse and a gray sweatshirt. And omg I'm laughing so hard cuz I jut went outside and there IS THE TINIEST CAR EVER I'M DYING IT'S LIKE MY SIZE AND THERE'S A MAN IN THERE HE LOOKS SO AWKWARD LOOKING LIKE HE REGRETS HIS LIFE CHOICES . Shit we made eye contact. Run.

I'M DONE yay. Okay now to tag 15 people let's go.

-RisingAsh-
1LonelyRose
actuallyjust_shutup
admissable
AlmostStraight
AntisocialBxtch
hblovespurple
Aquielle
dirtygayships
DontJudgeTinkyWinky
FandomlessTwat
FeelsOfOlympus
Fuk_UR_Pretty_Face
gayships_yayships
KarmaBvtch
MelancholyMango
MezzanotteSoldato
Omfg-You-Aint-Slick
PotatoPotatoTomato
Rawrr_Im_A_Dinosaur
ShadieTree
SoFarAway65740
SpaghettiQueen057
SuckItUpBish
TasteMyRainbowRawr
That_unicornn
tmntfanfics1211

I DON'T CARE IF IT'S MORE THAN 15 PEOPLE FUCK YOU YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO IN MY LIFE

Have a good day  :)
                                  - Genesis