woah whats this a sneak peek ?

Hey guys here is a sneak peak to the sequel permanent vacation :

Callas pov

I'm at the airport with the guys right now !! It's time for vacation, and you'll never believe who else is with us! Hahaha yeah one direction we've been hanging with them for like a month now, they came to visit me in the hospital and kept coming and we got really close ! I mainly like niall he's like a brother to me , we make it to gate 65, waiting for them to ready the private jet, I see niall talking to Cameron and go behind him Cameron sees me and tries not to laugh and keeps talking while smiling really widely, I creep up behind him and jump onto his back catching him by surprise .

" with whose on me back " I chuckle at him, " it's me you dummy who else " he ponders for a bit then replies " oh I thought an elephant jumped on my back " I swear him and mutter meanie and jump off hi back jumping onto Cameron's , he so tall I look around and spot Luke with Denise both of them passed out on a bench since its 2 in the morning ! I bet your wondering why I'm so energetic well I just ate a big bag of skittles, then I remember that I had another bag in my pocket and jump off of Cameron and run to the sleeping couple , aww their totally gonna get married, I open the bag of skittles and try not to be loud then shout " taste the rainbow and I threw it in there faces and ran away them yelling at me ...... this trip is gonna be an awesome one ....

Lol I hope I actually get to do that prank it seems hilarious it's probably gonna be different in the book tho because you know