(3) How To Survive Life 101

Since I was bored to death earlier, I decided to write to escaoe the boredom. Thanks gargibhosale and asoola8.

Enjoy peeps XP

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"And here's your room." The girl who looks younger than me with bubble gum colored hair smiled at me.

My eyes widened at how classy and elegant the room looks like. I expected the worst out of all the worst then.

I thought that the hotel's rooms would be covered with rats, cockroaches, dusts, spiders, hell, even scratches! But to my shock, the supposed to be 'scratch covered' walls are covered with a baby pink colored wall paper with cool wall decors hanging on it. The bed that was supposed to be covered with an old white ragged cloth were fixed and arranged elegantly. The windows that were supposed to be broken are actually fine, with green-ish classy cutrains tied beside it. -Let's just say it's pretty awesome.

"By the way, I'm sorry for my mom earlier; she's really cranky with strangers. But trust me, she'll warm up to you." She grins at me.

"Your mom is 'Shay'?" I gasped.

She smiled so widely, that her eyes are almost closed. "Yup!"

My mouth formed an 'o' before entering the room.

"Thanks." I turned around, smiling sheepishly.

"No problem. If you need help, I'll be at room 243."

Thanks again!" I called out as she closes the door shut.

I faced the room and bit the insides of my cheeks. This is too girly for me.

I walked to my bed and took a sit. What just happened with my life?

My parents are criminals, I mean, 'assassins'. My supposed to be unknown grandfather is really well known. My parents' identity are... wrong, and I'm living right now in a creepy looking hotel or 'shack' or 'cabin'.

Say what!?

My train of thoughts stopped when I heard knocks coming from my door. Walking towards it, I opened it.

"You." I frowned, gritting my teeth.

"Me." He smirked.

"What do you want?"

He brought some baggages up, which was mine, and entered my room without any permission from me.

"Uh, bruh, have you heard of the term asking?"

He didn't bother answering me and continued walking to my bed. Dropping my bags on it, he turn around and sighed. "We both know that we don't like each other."

I nodded.

"But there was a message from your father dearest." He took something from his pocket. At first, I thought it was a gun or something -call me paranoid, but he's a freaking criminal!- but when I saw the familiar folded sticky note, I calmed down. A little bit. He gave it to me, "Open it." He said.

I took it hesitantly, before opening it.

"Going somewhere darling. Be safe. Go to the woods and go to the small hotel we usually went to years ago. Show this to the receptionist. I love you hun,

Mom. )÷% &÷= £! ■ 19114451819"

Hmm, this looks like the note mom gave me, which I technically gave to Shay... wait. "Did you stole this from Shay!?"

"Your grandfather told her to give it to me-"

"Why?"

"Because, he wants me to teach you-"

I noticed a vein popping out of his forehead. Pssh, oldie. It seems like he's getting annoyed... and I'm loving it. I continued cutting him off. "What's there to know?"

"If you let me finish, then maybe you'll kno-"

"You mean, if I continue talking while you're talking, that I may or may not nor never learn what you're supposed to be telling me?"

"Yes, so let me finish-"

"Why?"

"So that I can tell you what to-"

"But what if I don't want to?"

"You asked earlier about the letter-"

"So?"

"-so? It has something to do with what I'm going to tell you-"

"Does this have something to do with my life?"

"It will if you won't shut the f*ck up!" He snapped.

Ooooh, he snaaaapped. I muffled a chuckle.

"Do you find this funny, Sanders?"

I smirked, "It's more in the lines of entertaining."

He puffed out a sigh. "Will you please listen to me?"

Giving the ancient person a chance, I nodded.

"Okay." He cleared his throat, "The reason why I have the letter is because your grandfather-"

"Franco."

"Sanders!"

I smiled sheepishly, zipping an imaginary zipper on my mouth.

"Anyways. You grandfathr, or you prefer calling as Franco, told Shay to give this to me because I'm going to teach you our system of writing."

"Ugh!" I groaned.

Ignoring me, he continued. "To read our codes, you must remember the golden rule."

"And that is?"

"Always bring your phone."

Easy. I grabbed my samsung phone from my pocket.

"Now, open your keypad."

I unlocked my phone and went to notes.

"Alright, now, type the symbols written on the letter."

I typed, )÷% &÷= £! ■ 19114451819

"Now, press the shift button." I did what he said. "Now, retype everything with the same button or whatever you call that, with the sumbols."

let her in

"The box represents the space inbetween, and the numbers represent her code."

Let her in...

I looked at him in the eye and told him what's in my mind. "And you guys are assassins? This is f*cking supid."