Chapter 9: Naked

A/N: Hello again, lovely readers! This will be the final chapter for Roomies. And...there will be a bit of sauciness. I couldn't leave you without it, after all. If you're not into that sort of thing, please consider the previous chapter the last for Tom and Sarah. If you're up for it, though, by all means, read on! Just remember...I warned you: SMUT ALERT!

DG4L

Several months later...

I wake to the smell of bacon cooking and music playing. I roll over and smile to myself. How I love to wake to these two things!

I slip on a t-shirt that's too large for me and walk to the kitchen. I see Tom standing at the stove, wearing an apron and nothing else. His beautiful, smooth backside is peeking out from the apron, and I can't help but giggle.

"You know, it's not nice to laugh at the chef," Tom says, looking at me over his shoulder. I step toward him and wrap my arms around his waist, resting my head against his bare shoulder. I love waking up to this man more than bacon and music!

Tom takes the bacon from the pan and places it on a paper towel to cool, then he turns to me and takes me in his arms.

"You're wearing my favorite shirt," he says, planting little kisses on top of my head.

"I am?" I say, though I know it's his favorite. "Let me take it off, then." I step back from him and pull the shirt over my head, dropping it to the floor. Tom's gaze turns sultry, and he steps toward me. "That's more like it," he says while removing his apron, letting it join his shirt on the floor.

"I love how you get naked with me," he says. I laugh. "Admit it, you just love to be naked," I say, wrapping my hands around his neck. It's his turn to laugh, and he leans down to kiss me softly.

"I just love you," he says against my lips. I melt into him, and he pulls me as close as possible. Even after all these months together, Tom's arousal for me is very strong and very evident.

He picks me up and carries me to the bedroom. As he places me softly on the bed, he lies down with me and begins planting little kisses down my jaw and neck. He moves to one of my breasts, taking the nipple between his lips and sucking softly. I moan in response, and Tom's hand slides down my stomach to rub his fingers between my folds. I swear if I had known Tom was this good with his lips and hands, I wouldn't have cared if he was the world's biggest dork.

"Oh my. So wet, My Love. Is it just for little ol' me?" Tom asks before running a finger inside of me. Even with my heavy breathing, I manage to laugh softly. "I seriously doubt anyone has ever referred to you as 'little'," I say.

Tom looks at me, and he smiles with a bit of embarrassment. "I wasn't necessarily referring to that," he says, and I swear he's blushing.

I take Tom's face on my hands and kiss him passionately. He seems to lose his embarrassment, and he picks up his ministrations with his hand. I moan again, feeling an orgasm building.

"Tom... I'm almost there..."

Tom removes his hand and moves between my legs, lining his shaft with my opening. He looks at me with heat in his eyes, then he sheaths his entire length inside of me at once. I cry out at the contact, but I spur him to move by raking my nails across his ass. Tom groans into my neck, nipping and kissing, but he picks up the pace just the same.

"Oh Tom...ohhhh....oh, oh, Tom!" I say as I find my release. Tom continues at a frenzied pace through my climax, then he finds his own release while growling my name.

We lie unmoving for a moment, catching our breath. Tom finally rolls off and takes me with him to lie on his chest, his arm holding me snuggly to him.

"Wow," I finally say, making him chuckle.

"And to think I almost wrote you off," I say, looking up at him with a smirk.

"What do you mean? You were mad about me from the moment we met," he says, touching the tip of my nose with his index finger.

"Um, I think you're thinking of yourself there, buddy," I say, playfully touching his nose as he'd done mine.

Tom pauses to think, rubbing a finger on his lips. Watching this makes me want to kiss him within an inch of his life.

"Well, then," he finally says. "It must have been the first time you saw me in the nude. That's when you fell madly in love with me." Tom chuckles at the joke he thinks he's just made, but I turn a bit as I blush.

"Wait a minute!" he says, sitting up and using his finger to turn my face to him again. "That was when you fell for me, isn't it?"

"Don't be silly," I say, but I know I'm so busted when I see a mischievous glint in Tom's eyes.

"Tell me, My Love. Was it the sight of my English countryside or my fully functioning light saber that captured your heart first?"

"Stop it," I say, playfully slapping his chest. Light saber, I think. Dork!

"If you don't tell me, I'll be forced to continue to ask you, even at embarrassing times like when we visit my mum," he says, flopping back down and covering his eyes with his arm.

"You wouldn't dare!" I say, but I already see the grin forming at the corners of his mouth.

"You know me better than that, Darling. Of course I'd dare."

With that, I pull the pillow from under his head and begin hitting him with it. The combination of having his head hit the mattress unceremoniously and then being hit square in the face with the pillow causes Tom to start laughing uncontrollably while trying to wrestle the pillow from my hands. Finally, he grabs my shoulders and flips me on my back while straddling me. He takes both of my wrists and pulls my arms up over my head while he whispers in my ear.

"That was fun. Now, are you going to tell me?"

"When I fell for you?"

"That seems to be the topic at hand," he says, but I can feel his erection growing again. Besides having a constant desire for pudding, Tom seems to be insatiable in the bedroom as well.

I look Tom in the eyes, and his look turns serious.

"The truth is, I fell for you the first time I met you. I think I tried to deny it because I didn't think you felt the same for me. And ever since I met you, I've been falling for you...your smile, your laugh, the way you touch your lips when you're deep in thought, your love of life, your sweetness, your intelligence, your complete certainty about some things, your desire to learn and grow, your..." I'm cut off suddenly by Tom kissing me deeply. When the kiss ends, I'm slow to open my eyes. I see Tom's sweet smile when I finally do.

"I love you, Sarah."

"I love you, too, Tom."

He kisses me again, then starts moving down my body, kissing and nipping as he works his way down my stomach.

"Tom?" I say before I completely lose myself as he begins kissing the inside of my thigh.

"Yes, Sweet?"

"Happy Birthday," I say with a smile.

He smiles back before his look turns into a smolder. "Happy Birthday, indeed."