Chapter 4

Kate's pic >>>>>>>>>>>>>

:Sleep Over Part 2:

Black's Pov:

I stood in one spot. Just looking at her stare at me with frightened eyes. I didnt want to scare her. That wasn't my plan. My wolf just takes over when he's angry. But when I saw the frightened look in her eyes. I took back my control. I was so close to turning.

"What the f*ck?....I really hope you don't think that this is being more careful." Marcus shot at me. Getting out of bed.

"We need to talk." I stated as calmly as I could. We walked into the living room.

"What the hell is this about? And you better have a good excuse." Marcus shot at me.

"Who is she to you?" Nathan asked pointing to Marcus's room.

You can't be serious. Don't tell me she's your mate. Marcus asked looking at me.

"She is so whatever you two have going on I suggest you end it now."

"There's nothing going on. She's my bestfriend."

"Do you always sleep with your bestfriend? In your bed I mean." Nathan spoke.

"Look I've known Laela for thirteen years. We've lived next door to each other for those thirteen years. No relationship ever sparked up. Neither with Claire. He looked at Nathan. Our relationships are more of a brother and sisters thing. But you don't have to worry about that. I'm pretty sure she thinks you're a psycho after this lil incident."

"Is everything okay?" I heard her voice as she came walking into the living room.

"Yeah everything is fine." Marcus responded.

Are you sure? Cause I'm pretty sure I can take one of them.

Yeah I'm sure. Marcus stated laughing.

"Alright well I'm tired so I'm going to bed." She turned to me. "And I would very much appreciate it if you wouldn't bust through any more doors." She walked a little closer to me. "Because if you wake me up again. I promise you it won't be a pretty sight...Good night" She then stated with a smile and walked back into Marcus's room.

"Wow she's going to be great for you." Nathan said.

"Yeah. Well we should go. I said turning and walking to the door.

"What?" Nathan asked with a questioning look on his face.

Wait...I need your help with my pack. I need you to show me how to train them and keep them safe. I heard Marcus say.

"Are you sure you want my help?"

"Your pack is the strongest in the U.S."

I thought about it for a second. Okay. But we train my way. No questions asked. The first problem you have with the way I train, the deal is off.

He huffed. "Fine."

"See you tomorrow." I said walking out of the door.

"I can truly say I didn't expect that. I thought you were gonna drag her out of there screaming." Nathan said coming up beside me.

" I laughed." I'm saving that for tomorrow."

"Wait what's going on tomorrow?"I walked into the trees and shifted to my black wolf. A few seconds later a dark brown wolf was on side of me. Nathan had shifted.

"Black?" Nathan called through our packs link.

"You'll see."

"What are you planing on doing with Kate? You know she comes in town tomorrow morning."