Chapter 11

*Warning this chapter is for individuals that are 18 and older.

Picture of the costumes on the side from left to right>>>>>>>>>

Stacy, Natalie, Claire, and Laela

********************************

Only for you

:Halloween Party:

Black's Pov:

"What do you mean her ex is a rogue?! How was it even possible that she was dating a rogue in the first place?!" I shouted becoming very angry of the idea that my mate was close enough for a rogue to harm her. I could feel my wolf at the surface.

"I'm the only one that met him. Marcus never had the chance to. He would only come around in the summer and Marcus would be away every summer. Up until the beginning of the school year we didn't even know that werewolves existed. I mean, Laela still doesn't know." Claire stated.

"This explains why the rogues are so interested in our Luna". Nathan stated. "Some kind of way they must have found out about the strength the human mate gives to their partner."

"So what, he thinks he can just take another wolf's mate and bond to her without being compatible?" Marcus asked becoming angry.

"It seems like he's willing to try and find out. Stacey replied.

"Over my dead body." I growled.

"And they drove off in cars?" Kent asked glancing between Stacey, Natalie, and Claire.

"Yeah." They all answered nodding their heads.

"That explains why they've been able to sneak in and out of town. They're not acting like normal rogues." Natalie provided.

"Yeah, normally rogues would stick to the wild life living but these guys aren't. They're actually living a normal human life." Marcus stated.

"This means we have to keep our eyes open. They could be in town now and we don't even know it." Nick said. I ran my hands over my face and through my hair feeling stressed.

"Claire, I need you to stay in town and in sight. If they're after Laela they would want you too." I said to her and turned around giving orders to my pack. "I want a routine perimeter check and this time include the roads leading into town. This needs to happen before the party starts, this way we'll know who's coming in and if they're human or not. The cars add complications but we still have to keep our eyes on the roads."

"Tonight everyone's eyes should be open at the Halloween party. Too many new faces will be in town." Marcus stated. "I want everyone who's attending the party to keep an eye on Laela and Claire." Marcus shouted orders out to his pack.

"I need everyone's eyes open. If you're not running Ashland's perimeter tonight, keep your eyes on the pack grounds. Set up a perimeter on the pack grounds. Anything out of the ordinary report it to me. I don't care if the wind blows the wrong way, I want to know." I spoke through the link to the weres not in attendance. Marcus must've shouted orders through his pack's link, because his members began taking off for the woods, shifting in the process.

"Not you." Marcus said, grabbing Natalie's hand, stopping her in her tracks.

"Marcus, I can handle myself." Natalie stated.

"I know that but your my mate and the Luna of our pack. I need you out of harms way. I'll function better knowing you're safe. I want you to stay here and take care of the girls." She narrowed her eyes at him.

"I'll agree this time because it's the girls they want but next time..." She say, leaving it at that and kissing his lips before turning to Claire. "I'll be waiting for you inside Claire."