Chapter 6

:Mr. Mysterious Part 1:

Black's Pov:

Black , Marcus and a few of their pack members were 2 miles away from Ashland's border; Discussing the news they just received. There was a rogue pack that moved about 7miles away from Ashland. Rogues usually run alone, but every once in awhile a few of them would group up to take over a territory. Of course a pack of rogues would be more dangerous than just one. Black wasn't worried at all. He had dealt with rogue packs before.

"This just means your first training will be even harder". Black stated.

"I'm fine with that. I just want them far away from Ashland." Marcus replied.

"What?!!" Black screamed now facing a huge grey wolf. Marcus could tell that they were speaking through their pack's bond. A guy wearing dark jeans and a black shirt stepped to Black.

"She's fine, she's actually very tough to be a human.

"I told her to stay away from my mate. Why am I just finding out about this?!" Black spit.

"What's wrong with Laela?" Marcus joined in on the conversation then.

She's okay. She just had a disagreement with one of the female Wolves In- Marcus cut the guy off.

"One of the female wolves you were involved with. Marcus turned his accusing eyes on Black. I suggest you take care of any wolves you dealt with in the pass, because if anyone of them hurt Laela-"

No one will touch her. And I'm going to say this one time for you. I don't do well with threats so I suggest you keep them to yourself."

"How are we supposed to work together if our Alfa's aren't getting along." One of the female wolves from Marcus's pack spoke.

"She's got a point." The guy with the black shirt stated. Black snap his head to him.

"We should be getting back to school. Lunch is almost over." Marcus said shifting into his wolf and heading for the trees. His pack followed suit.

"I'll see you at the pack house after school." Black announced to his pack and took off towards Ashland high; While his pack followed him. And then split off to head to the pack house when they were close enough.

Laela was sitting on the bench in the girls locker room. Playing a game in her phone. When Claire asked her why she hadn't gotten dressed yet? Most of the girls had dressed and walked into the gym. But there still were a few girls in the locker room; So she waited till the last group of girls left. Before she started to change into her gym clothes. Laela pulled her dress over her head. Standing in her bra and underwear, she reached for the shirt she was wearing for gym class.

"Oh my gosh. Laela?"

"Does it look as bad as it feel?"

"If it feel horrible then yes, because it looks horrible." Claire stated referring to the bruises on her shoulder and back. Claire helped her put her shirt on. Then Laela pulled on some comfortable shorts.

"Nice. When did you get those?"

"Saturday at the mall when you were

trying on the skirt you decided you didn't want." both girls walked out of the locker room in to the gym.

"Okay we have to have the best gym class. Almost everyone is here." Claire said looking around. They took a seat in the bleachers with everyone else. And joined in the conversation that was taking place around them.

"I already have what I'm wearing to the party. Tiffany stated.

"Me too." Vanessa agreed.

"Not me you know I'm always last minute with stuff."Sidney spoke.