Chapter 4

I opened my eyes slowly, a bit confused to where I was. Realised I was completely naked apart from the thin sheet covering my body from my neck to my toes. For some reason I felt a bit queasy and nervous, it took me a while to remember why. I gasped and sat up straight as I remembered this mornings events.

A mixture of feelings rushed through me. First pleasure, reliving the orgasm, how the stranger had made me feel. This was something I was never going to forget, and he made sure of that. My cheeks flushed with colour as the second emotion that rushed through me was embarrassment about passing out in front of him. What girl does that before having sex?

Then came the anger and horror. I didn't even know this guy. I thought it over. No matter how much I enjoyed it, he forced me into it. My back and head were still sore from when he'd shoved me roughly into a wall. And had I not passed out, Justin would have basically raped me. He wasn't the guy to take things slowly. I remembered the dark glint in his eyes as he stared into my frightened ones.

My hands started to tremble at what could happen tomorrow, or the day after that, or after that. This was unbelievable. Tears came into my eyes as I realised how he obviously didn't find me beautiful or any of that nonsense. All he wanted was sex. I mean, he didn't even bother to dress me or cover me properly or anything. But maybe I was being too naive to think that.

Quickly wiping away the tears that were now rolling down my pink cheeks, I got up and started to dress myself subconsciously. Only as I got downstairs and looked myself in the mirror did I realise these were the very clothes he'd yanked off me. My heart raced as I ran upstairs and stripped off, shoving them in the back of my wardrobe, somewhere I would never see them again.

After finding something more appropriate for the heavy downfall of rain going on outside, I literally ran all the way to Rebecca's. Rang the doorbell ten times straight, hands trembling, I looked left and right, expecting to find his land rover driving this way on the wet road. Surely he had better things to do than follow me around all day? My heart started beating deafeningly, surroundings getting blurry as I heard a car coming around the corner. I rang the doorbell again and again as I finally realised that the driveway was empty so probably no one was at home. I swore as the car got closer, frame of my body shaking because of the cold and how fearful I was. I turned around to face the plain white door, expecting the car to pull into the driveway and him to drag me into it. But just as I was about to lose my breathing all together, I heard the engine of the car go straight past the house without even slowing down. I sighed in relief and walked shakily back home, getting completely soaked in the rain, still jumpy and breathing uneven. It took me a while to unlock my own front door with my wet shaky hands. I got inside, taking off my raincoat and carelessly throwing it to the side. I leaned against the door and tried to steady my breathing.

Oh what have I gotten myself into? Walking to the living room, still dizzy as fuck, I literally screamed as I saw Calum standing in front of me.

"Ari what the fuck." He said in a whisper, taking in my wet hair, terrified expression and trembling hands.

"Why the fuck are you dating that cunt!" He shouted unexpectedly in my face, furious with me.

"Y-you know him?" I asked weakly.

"He's a fucking twat you can't go out with him okay? You don't know what he's done to girls!" He shouted deafeningly.

My eyes filled with tears as I thought that it wasn't really my choice at all about going out with Justin.

"How long have you been here for?" I asked faintly.

"I never left. Came in through the back door."

"So..you heard-"

"Yeah." He looked down, colour rushing into his tanned face. I felt my face burning.

"That's it I'm having a word with him." He shoved past me.

"No! Calum stop! Please!" I shrieked.

"You don't fucking know him! Don't try to be a slut or whatever Kay?! I'm going." He shouted back at me. Just before he opened the front door, without thinking I screamed:

"I..I love him!"

Calum turned around to me slowly.

"You..like him?" I took a deep breath and nodded. "I don't believe you." He stated, just standing there facing me with an incredulous expression on his face.

"I can't believe this is actually happening." He slammed his palm onto his forehead, eyes shut tight with frustration.

"Calum, it's fine." I said reassuringly. He ignored me and stomped upstairs, cursing loudly.

-------------------------------------------

I know y'all are reading it but please also vote and comment, give me feedback and share! Thanks :)