Chapter Five: Close Encounters

'No Rick baby don't do this to me!' I cried as  the doctors took him away in the ambulance.

One of them turned to me and said, 'Hey, is that RICK ASTLEY!' 

I filled with rage 'HE IS MINE YOU FAT COW GO SHOVE A SYRINGE UP YOUR ASS!' Tears were leaking down my eyes. How could some people be so rude? 

'I...I can't do this...I...I can't watch him d...d...die!' I backed away from his limp yet sexy body and tumbled out of the ambulance and hit the ground with a large thud.

'Gosh darn it!' I yelled before running away...far far away.

I was running through the streets, the street lamps were a blur behind my teary eyes. I didn't stop until I heard someone calling my name.

'Rick, Rick is that you!' 

'No' the deep erotic voice called. 'It's me. MORRIS.'

My whole body trembled. 'S...Stay away from me!'

'C'mon baby you know you want a piece of this.' He licked his lips and I fell to my knees.

'RICK RICK I NEED YOU RICK RICK I NEED YOU!' I chanted, knowing it was hopeless because he was in hospital. Totally hopeless. No chance that he could come. I knew there was no way in a million years that he would come and save me now. Not gonna happen...nope.

SUDDENLY. A bright light shone down from the heavens, too bright for human eyes to bear. I had no idea what was going on...until I heard the voice. HIS voice.

His heavenly light dimmed and I could see him. His soft auburn hair, his dark brown shit coloured eyes, his soft sensual lips, everything about him that made me feel all jiggly.

'Astalavista morris.' he purred before taking his swiss army knife that Morris was all too familiar with and shoved it right up his rectum. I was instantly turned on.

'Rick! I had no idea that you'd find me!!!!1!1!!!11!' I screeched.

'Samantha, I always know where you are. You're always...in my dreams.'

A stray tear fell onto my pale cheek.

'Don't forget Samantha...I'm never gonna give you-'

He didn't get to finish his sentence.

Morris had taken the knife out of his rectum.

And shoved it

right through

Ricks 

Heart.

'GOSH DARN ITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'