2- Fuck Buddies

"Fuck me harder! Please!" I begged as the man hovered above me, plowed into my ass from behind. He picked up his speed with no complaints, gripping onto my arms that were tied behind my back for better leverage. There was bound to be a little bit of blood present by the end of this, but I didn't care as the pain his pounding brought filled me with ecstasy. I bit into the man's sheets, wanting to keep my noise level down to a minimum, but that only resulted in me receiving a hard smack on my right ass cheek. I knew there was going to be a large red handprint on my ass, greatly contrasting with my slightly tanned skin. The sting from the slap traveled straight to my dripping member, causing it to leak even more.

"No!" The man boomed threateningly. "I want you to scream for me." He continued in his dark tone that excited me to no end. He slapped my left butt cheek just as hard as the right one. It was my punishment for having him repeat to me that he wanted to hear me lose myself in pleasure. I released the sheets from my teeth and cried out as he alternated between slapping both of my cheeks. The tears of pleasure came fast as the feeling of release pooled inside my gut. Fuck! I wasn't going to be able to hold it much longer.

"You better hold it or so help me God, you'll be sucking me off until your jaw disconnects." The man growled out above me as he felt me tighten around his cock. It was like he could read my mind. I sniffled as I thought about disobeying his order. I didn't know how long I'd be able to control myself; especially when he was hitting my prostate head on with each thrust.

"P-please!" I begged as the tears dropped onto the now soiled sheets. Our bodies were slick with sweat, and the opened windows didn't help with the boiling heat. The man, unlike me, had plenty of self-control. If he wanted to, he could go hours without cumming. The ability most likely came along while he was training to become a Dom. Because of his authority over me, I listened, and willed my release to stay in for a little while longer.

"Good boy." The man coaxed. The smirk on his face didn't have to be seen, to be heard.

I swelled with pride as I was rewarded with the rope around my arms being untied. He pulled out of me and quickly turned me to lay on my back. I gazed into his bright hazel eyes before he leaned down and engaged me in a bruising kiss. I moaned as he folded me in half, putting my legs on his shoulders, and entered me with one hard thrust. It was so surprising that it caused me to accidentally nip at his bottom lip. Instead of complaining, the man groaned as he kissed me harder, speeding up his thrusting in the process. My nails clawed down his back as he stopped kissing me to nip on my earlobe, a very sensitive part of my body.

In no time, I was all too ready to cum again. Thankfully, the man took my cock into his hand and jerked me off to the rhythm of his thrusting.

"Cum for me!" He growled sexily. I didn't have to be told twice as stream after stream of cum released from my cock between the both of us. I huffed and puffed as I tried to steady my breathing while reflexively clenching all my muscles in my body. Seconds later, I could feel the man's cock pulse inside me as he too came with a deep and dominating groan. Once he was done, he slowly pulled out of me and disposed of the condom in the nearby trash bin before collapsing beside me in the bed. We both slowly came down from our sexual high before simultaneously laying on our sides to face each other.

"How was that?" The man asked sheepishly, far less dominating than how he was a couple of minutes ago. I grinned as his bright hazel eyes looked into my plain brown ones for approval.

"It was great." I answered honestly. "You actually got me to cry this time and I think my rear might be bleeding a bit." I continued gleefully. Instead of worrying like normal people would, the man smiled triumphantly.

"I aim to please." He said teasingly before kissing my forehead. I sighed before standing from the bed and searching for my clothes that was carelessly thrown around the room. The pain in my ass and arms didn't bother me as I put on my clothes so that I could go home and have a soak.

"Why don't you stay the night?" The man asked from the bed, causing me to freeze as I was slipping my arms through my shirt. I turned to look at him to see that he had a very hopeful look on his face. It was a shame that I was going to crush his hopes with five simple words.

"You know that's not happening." I replied before quickly slipping on the rest of my clothes. He didn't bother responding as I grabbed all of my things before walking up to him. I gave him a teasing peck on the cheek before waving goodbye with a flirty smile.

"See you in class, tomorrow." I said with a wink before exiting his dorm. I didn't feel a single ounce of guilt as I left the man who had been crushing on me for the longest. He knew that I didn't do relationships. It was just school, work, family, and sex in my life, and I liked it like that.

He was just a fuck buddy.

.:Author's Note:.

-I'm kind of wondering if I should make this into a story.