5- His Muse

Wolfgang sighed as he put the finishing touches to his drawing. As soon as he was done, he put the forest green colored pencil neatly in the box with the rest. He then stood from his stool and admired his own work. Staring back at him was the most exotic picture he had ever had the liberty of drawing.

The forest green eyes on the page stared back at Wolfgang with the most tempting stare possible. Wolfgang followed the lines on the page that drew out into a slim male body spread out on a bed. The person in the picture seemed to be begging Wolfgang to ravish him as he laid there, as naked as the day he was born. He admired the male's cute button nose that was covered in slight freckles, his thin arms and legs, his well-rounded hips, and the way he seemed to be begging Wolfgang for something with his eyes. Wolfgang had made sure to make the image look as vivid and as realistic as possible.

In the background of the picture, there was a window, depicting that it was night time as the moon shined through it. The moonlight's gleam radiated on the naked body, causing there to be a slight shine over the young man's skin. With the intense brightness, the young man's pre-cum seemed to sparkle at the tip of his hard shaft. Wolfgang had made sure to capture every vein and small strands of hair that doted the young man's cock. He made sure to show how tight the balls were and how purple the tip was, just aching for relief.

It also wasn't hard to miss the man's perky, pink nipples. They were slightly swollen, as if someone had sucked and nibbled on them for a while. Covering the man's body were different sized hickies. They could almost be mistaken as bruises with how dark they were. They greatly contrasted with the man's pale skin, as did the silk red sheets he was laying on. It seemed to be soiled, in what Wolfgang hoped to look like sweat.

Finally, Wolfgang prided himself when he realized how well everything came together. The final product came out better than he had ever expected. It was in fact the largest project he had ever worked on and he wanted there to be no mistakes, which there wasn't. It was perfect. Wolfgang had been so deep in admiring his work that he almost jumped out of his skin when there was a sudden, yet light, caress on his cheek. He looked over his easel and peered into the forest green eyes that were trying to peek at the drawing from behind.

"May I see it now?" Christopher's barely audible voice traveled towards Wolfgang's ears like a soft melody. His dark green eyes looked into Wolfgang's light brown ones with curiosity, approval, and the always present, hint of innocence.

"Are you sure you want to see it, my dear?" Wolfgang asked instead of saying yes right away. There was no doubt in his mind that Christopher was going to become extremely flustered when he saw how vivid the drawing was. He wanted to make sure that Christopher knew how exotic and beautiful Wolfgang thought he was.

"Yes, Wolfy. I would love to see it." Christopher finally responded in his soft tone. He wasn't a very loud speaker and had always maintained a soft tone from young.

Wolfgang nodded before pushing his stool to the side.

"Eyes closed, my dear." He ordered kindly, causing Christopher's eyes to shut immediately. Wolfgang smiled, loving how obedient Christopher was. He then took Christopher's hand and guided him to the front of the easel. Christopher was a little less than a foot shorter than Wolfgang, so the tall man had to lean down and whisper into Christopher's ear to open his eyes. Once his eyes were open, a gasp sounded in the peacefully quiet room.

Christopher reached out to run his finger over the drawing, being extremely careful not to smudge anything. It was like he could almost feel the different textures in the drawing on his fingertips.

"Is that really me, Wolfy?" He asked Wolfgang as he stared at the picture in wonder. If he hadn't been sitting and watching Wolfgang drawing, he would've mistaken the drawing for an actual picture taken by a camera.