Chapter 29

Angie's POV.

We drove to The Bazaar, in Hollywood. It is so expensive its ridiculous. There chicken is like 70 dollar.

We were at our table talking when our waiter came to us.

He was so cute, Green eyes blonde hair and muscler. He looked like he was only about 18 19. He was cute but not as cute as Jaco- no I need to move on.

"Hello ladies and gentleman, I am Brandon welcome to The Bazaar. Were the prices are bazaar" we all laughed and his shot right at me. I blushed and looked away.

"Can I start you guys off with drinks" We gave him our orders. He kept stealing glances at me. I looked at hm and he winked. I turned my head to look at Lany. She was smirking at me.

"Look at you, he is all over you" I shook my head.

"Your crazy no he is not" I said reassuring myself.

"Really then why is he looking you right now" I looked around the room and I found him. We stared at each other for so long but was only a couple seconds.

He started walking up to me- well our table. I watched him the whole way not even thinking to look away.

How could I he was hot! And he's a very great looking distraction from my messed up life. It's not like I'm going to date him or anything I'm not ready for that.

"Here is your food" he passed everyone their plates. When he gave me mine he brushed my hand. I blushed and started eating my food, listening to everyone else conversation.

We finished our food and was about to leave. We were heading to the door when Brandon stopped me.

"I didn't get your name" He said.

"Angie" I said my hand out to shake. He shook it.

"What a beautiful name just like you" he said planting a kiss on my hand. Of course I blushed. Man I haven't blushed this much since Jac-

I snatched my hand away stopping the tears from my eyes.

"I- I have to go" I said walking past him.

"Wait can I get your number then" He stopped me, I turned to him.

"Im sorry but no" I started walking but stopped again when he spoke.

"Who ever hurt you is a stupid jerk" I gave him a smile and walked out to the car and got in. Then let the tears fall.

When we got home I ran to my room shut and locked the door.

I fell on my bed and cried into my pillow. Everyone kept knocking on the door asking questions.

Are you okay?

What happened?

Open the door lets talk about.

The thing is I dont think I will ever get over this. And it sucks because im tired if crying.

At that moment I realized that the tears I was shedding wasn't going to bring my life back