CHAPTER 3

(This photo is of Roman Alexander)

ROMAN

I woke up a 7 o'clock exactly. With no alarm or anything. In fact my iPhone was dead cuz it was on with like 9 apps going and the brightness up.

I'm like truly confused about what just happened. I put my phone on the charger. And went to go take a shower in the boys bathroom.

As the warm water from the shwoer head hit my body with the vengeance I started to remember what happened last night.

I was awake then suddenly became sleepy and as I began to go to sleep I had heard someone talking. I couldn't remember anything else after that point but I do remember hearing my name. Said with different tones and different voices.

For some reason I thought of the number 21. I don't know why but it kept coming up when I tried to focus on anything about last night.

But whatever I'm sure it wasn't all that important. It must have just been me being tired and not realizing it until right before literal exhaustion.

I dried off after I got done with the best shower ever. I felt so invigorated. Like I must've had the best sleep in the world. Plus the greatest shower. I went back to my room to get dressed. I sat on my bed and saw that my phone was charging quickly.

I turned it on. And waited a minute for my notifications to come in.

Like clock work they filed in quickly. A text from EJ and a few texts from Greer, and some other random people.

I texted them back then threw my phone on the bed as I was getting dressed. I put on my black bomber jacket, white Air Force 1s, black and white Adidas joggers, t-shirt, and headband.

As I was getting dressed. My phone beeped a few times. But I chose to ignore it until after I was done with my morning routine. I was going back to the bathroom to brush my teeth. And put cocoa butter on after I did a sugar scrub.

I then looked for my portable charger. I couldn't find it at first but eventually found it in my desk drawer. I grabbed my phone connected it to the portable charger and charged my phone on the way to the cafe' building.

I got a message on kik from "The Clairvoyant".
Psimon just simply said " *Take the offer".

After responding that any normal human being I asked what the hell he was talking about. Which he responded with a " *You will see very soon".

That was followed up by me blocking him as I should have done in the first place.

The guy had the weirdest timing. But whatever I'm going to have a good day. No one is going to stop me from that.

I had finally made it across campus to the cafeteria building. I greeted Ms.Denise with a smile which she responded by giving me a cappuccino and a bran muffin. In all honesty, this was going to be my 'usual'.

I spot Greer and he seemed to have seen me for a while now because he was gesturing for me to come over. He was sitting with the same 2 guys and 2 girls from my first day.

"Hey, Ro' "

"Hey Greer".

"Hey guys this is Roman, he's new" he's talking about me to his friends. He's trying to introduce me to them but they seem kinda uninterested.

"We cheer up later in the day I promise" one of the girls said, "we're not always this dry. I'm Cheshire by the way". Cheshire was a extremely pretty girl with long black hair, and full lips.

I put up the peace sign and smile," I'm Roman".

"And this is Meghan, Gabe, Dominick 'Nick for short, and Cyrus."