Chapter 2

• Vũ •

    " Yo! Make sure you take some runs around the town, make sure not a single human spots you. If one does... You're dead meat."

I took off into the human town that was going to become our territory after telling the other pack warriors to guard the town. Our pack, Leonard Creed, is a strong pack. We are slowly gaining larger lands and more members. Of course me, being the beta, is to keep everything under control while our Alpha is out with meetings with the humans about making their little town part of his territory.

Of course only a few humans know about werewolves, and these humans are powerful as Alphas. Why? Humans hold great intelligence and their weapons are a great threat to us, slowly developing weapons that are able to make a wolf drop in a second. Wolves are also dangerous of course, that's why we have a treaty between the humans and us.

Anyways back to the point, a couple of warriors came back after their run around the town. I've been told that there's a presence of rouges, three rouges, seems like two are parents and one is a youngster according to one of the warriors. I nodded at the warriors as a sign to tell them they're allowed to leave and after they left, I mind linked our Alpha the information about the rouges and his reply was :

" Leave em be, we'll see what their intention is to be living here. "

Marlyn

Linee and I has arrived to our school on time after our little fight, though I'm still confused and dippy as fuck from what I've witness and perhaps was responsible for, I'm still able to properly function, haha, that's right. I bought my weird ass device to search for other wolves.
I was normally the weirdo in this school, both nerdy and unattractive but this device I bought in made me level up from being weird to being crazy. On the other hand, Linee is beautiful, Asian beauty at that, her eyes are black and her hair is lusciously long and black. And then there's me. I don't even wanna talk about myself. My brown hair dull and not even unique, my brown eyes that held nothing but the present and my pale skin that seems to not be in style . For me, I envy my close friend, her black eyes and hair may seem normal to some people but something about her makes are seem so.. Beautiful, she's like a pearl, very beautiful.

We both walked into school and separated once we reached the middle of the hallway, I always go to class to do my projects while Linee goes venture somewhere else I have no idea about.

As I waved Linee goodbye, I turned and ran out the school, today is the day, my device was already done and al I need to do is use it. Sorry mum, this is going to be my first absence.

With the device in my hand and my school books and bag in my locker I was out the school doors when the bell rang.

" Hehe, time to put you to work baby." I told the device and started typing in some codes and boom, it was set, I gently put the device on the grass of the forest near the schools front entrance and waited for it to sense strong inhuman presence.

I waited for probably 5 minutes until there was a growl. The fuck? I'm pretty sure I put a different alert sound than this. I crouched down to the device to check if there's any red dots near the school, surprisingly... None.
Sadden I decided that it didn't work. At all. And I reached to pick it up, just as my hand touched the rim of the device I suddenly smelt something. As a wolf, my sense of smell can tell the difference between a human and creature, and my nose is telling me there's a wolf around here.

My hand moved away from the device and reached into my bra, yes my bra, and looked for my tiny bag of silverware just in case for my projects. I couldn't see the wolf anywhere but I can defiantly smell and sense where it is. Not being a pro at being a wolf I can't tell the difference between and make and female wolf. I know for sure one thing that wolves can't stand, silver, like in some fairy tail books , silver bullets kill wolves so probably these silverware a can scare em.