Chapter 4

Marlyn •

" WAIT!" I yelled before my mom pulled the trigger.

I apparently saw two wolves heading towards my home and I recognized the gray one. By instinct I followed them both. But something weird happened when I was following them, like somethings smells different, not in a negative way, but a pleasant way. I don't know if it's just me but a smell of mint mixed with a cold quiet winter night breeze wrapped with a warm scent of vanilla. I can't help but drool at the thought of vanilla ice cream. Oh goooshh, and some mint candies!

I came to a halt after savoring the scent and saw two of the wolves shift into humans, they were naked but good thing I only saw their back, to be honestly, they  both have nice man butts.

I watch as they put on clothing and walk towards my home, I was about to run and tell them to stop but the door swung open and there stood my mother with my experiments. Knowing that she's bluffing because that absolutely doesn't do anything. Not wanting anything bad to do, me being stubborn I decided to interfere with what could get me and my family fucked.

My sudden voice caught the attention of the two dudes and I automatically recognized which guy was the grey wolf and it was the tanned dude. While awkwardly staring at the two men, I realized the smell I've been sniffing was very strong and very close, but because there's two guys next to each other I couldn't recognize where I scent is coming from. Let's just say.. I'm not good at using my nose yet.

Pushing the scent aside I finally spoke and broke the awkward atmosphere.

" Um.. So uh.. Y'all can leave?"
Totally what I wanted to say, totally.

The dude that's on the right went up to me and crossed his arms, staring at me intently.

" I am Vũ, the beta of this guy," he points to his left towards a very... Very attractive man. Something about him made me want to pounce on him right there and make out . But that would be weird... And wrong.

The guy on the right gave Vũ a pointed look before looking back to me with dark eyes. I wonder what that meant?

" You see, we have claimed this land as our territory and it seems like you and your mommy and daddy are rouges living in our territory now." Vũ said in a harsh manner.

Not very appreciative of his time I tried to size up to him.

" You see, we have lived on this land before you and that dude made this place your territory," I replied to him while trying to look big and intimidating to him. My speech seemed to entertain Vũ as if he didn't take me seriously at all.

I was so engulfed in our little staring competition that I forgotten that my mom was still there until she yelled from the door,
" MARLYN! GET OVER HERE, NOW."

Obeying my moms words I glared at the two men, especially the alpha, what ever the fuck that meant and it seemed to make his eyes even darker, some fucking devil shit right there, before running off to the direction towards my mom.

----

• Vincent •

    " Yo, what are we doin' ? " questioned my beta through our mind-link.

" We're going to lure the bitch you told me about out, what else do you think? " I said in a dark tone.

I could hear my beta's wolf chuckle through the mind-link and it sound as if he was chocking on some bones so I told him to shut up, which, of course, he'll mock my tone. He just looves to get on my nerves. During our run to the two couple rouges home, I smelt something so fucking good behind me, someone was following me and I know for sure that someone smells very damn good. I can for sure tell it's a female she-wolf, her scent was breathtakingly pleasant, it smelt like a field of lavender and wrapped around it warmly was the fresh scent of the breezy ocean during the night... I knew it all at once, that my mate was right behind me.

It seems like my beta picked up the follower and I for sure noticed that he recognized the scent. Fucking bastard will get it for sure later, for both getting on my nerves AND meeting my mate before me. We finally reached our destination and I noticed the she-wolf behind us was hiding, knowing that she was my mate, I wanted to tease her a bit by going behind a tree where see can see our backs, as much as I hate her seeing my beta's ass, I don't care, she's going to admire mine more anyways, I smirked at the though earning me a weird stare from Vũ.

After we changed, we confronted the female rouge, claiming that her daughters weapons can do shit to us. I almost challenged her to pull the trigger but I guess I didn't have to because I hear her finger starting to pull the trigger.

But before she even pulled it, behind me was a sexy.. Perfect and eargasm voice I've ever heard in my life, I knew by that scent and how her voice made my heart race, that she was my mate.

" WAIT! " She yells with that beautiful voice of hers.

We turned around and I saw something that I'll keep sealed in my memories till death, my mate, so beautiful.. Her soft and luscious brown locks and her very fucking sexy lips tempted me to mate her right here in front of everyone. But I don't think she would appreciate that, not knowing what to do, I stood there as my beta and her converse.

After their little argument, she was called to her mothers side and before she left she gave me a glare, is she trying to tease me? My eyes darkened and I made sure not to get too aroused to the point where my baby-maker becomes obvious to everyone that it's excited.

Vũ and I watched as my mate's mother whispered something in her ear before she left to go inside the house. I was quite disappointed but also happy because I didn't want my mate to see her mothers blood in my hands.

" Enough of these games. I want a question, and the question is, what are you rouges doing in a human filled town? " I questioned the mother with my alpha tone. Seemingly it had an effect on her due to her body trying to bow to me, but it she's restraining that temptation.

The mother threw the flimsy gun on the pavement and she looked at me, clearly challenging me to kill her.

" Listen here, Alpha Vincent," she said with a nasty tone when she spoke my name," We lived here way before you. I do not care that you can kick us out or kill us, we lived in peace and far from packs and rouges." She spat to me.

She did have a point. But being the Alpha means no rouges have mercy.

What I meant is that I'm going to kill my mates mother and father.

Including her.

----
Ight, this is a pic of Vincent:

----Ight, this is a pic of Vincent:

This is Vũ :