"So Teach"

Alex's POV-

Today is the day i get to have a new life.Im currently on my flight to California.Im so excited bc i get to have a new life and get to see my old friends.

-- 1 hour later

The plane landed and im getting off.I then call Kate my friend to pick me up.As im waiting i scroll threw insta blah blah blah and all that stuff.

"Alex!"i hear someone yell.I then look up and see Kaye with the other girls.I scream then run to them."I missed you guys"i say hugging them while jumping up and down with them.

"Same we are gonna have so much fun"Ashley says smiling."Ya at least today its Thursday and we have a 4 day week after friday"michelle says budding in.

"Oh ya huh"i say smirking."at least im a senior now"i says with relief and they all nod.

--At the girls house

"So for now you will be staying with us untill u have a house and job or u can just stay"Kate says.I nod like i never left this place before i moved back to Australia.

Its around 6:47 pm and im unpacking some clothes.Once im done i go take a shower while rocking out to music.When im done i go into the guest room.

As im in their i make my bed and lay down in it.The bed was so soft it was like a cloud.I soon began to grow tired.

--Next morning

I wake up by my alarm clock.I groan then get up.Its currently 6:50 and school starts at 8:15 so i have plenty of time.

I put on black jeans,Nirvana shirt,red flannel around my waist,and my black vans.Once im done i straighten my hair and im done.

--Skip to school

Im now at my locker with my friends talking to them bc theirs 15 minutes before the bell rings.As im leaned up against my locker.

I see someone familiar.G.O.D JESUS ITS CALUM.Since my friends havent met him yet i ask what hes doing here.

"Hey whos that?"i ask."Oh thats Mr.Hood hes our teacher for math"Michelle says.I nod and sigh because i have math.

*School bell*

"Come on Michelle lets go"i say grabing my bag and walking away from the group."Bye guys"me and michelle say as we are walking.

When we get their he is writing on the white board.I just stand by the door leaning against it.He turns around and says,"Ok class we have a new student and her name is-"he says but i cut him off."Alex Jen Cullen"i say smirking trying to play it cool.

He stops in shock and looks at the paper that says my name and he looks up at me.I smile and say,"So teach were do i sit?"i say standing straight.

"Uhh next to Jack in the back"he says wide eyed.As i walk there i can feel him staring."Ok class i feel lazy today so just work on ur homework or u can go on ur phones"he says sitting at his desk.

Calum's POV-

What the fuck is she doing here.Im suppost to get away from her not be near her.Although she is still stunning like when i met her.

Noooo Calum shes ur STUDENT NOW.Ughh why is life so complicated.As im in my mind thinking i get interrupted."Mr.Hood?"Stacey says.Also known as the Slut in school.

"Yes?"i say turning to her."Can you maybe help me after school with my work?"she asks playing with her short ass skirt to get my attention.

I nod then she smiles and goes to her seat.I look at the class then see Alex glaring.Wooo this is gonna be fun now.

I lock eyes with her then smirk.She then sticks her tongue out and turns her head.I smile bc she always use to do that when she would me mad.Noooo.

Alex's POV-

It was now 2 minutes away from lunch and i couldnt be more happier to get out of this class called hell.

*School bell*

Yasss i can leave."Class u are now dismissed but Alex i need you to stay"he says.I groan and sit back down.

Once the whole class leaves he locks the door."Alex wtf why are you doing this to me?"he says walking back n forth.Which i find sexy.Nooope dont ever say that again.

"I came back so i can get away from you"i spat back crossing my arms."Listen her i did this bc ur dead to me so i suggest you get on a plane now"he almost yelled.

Tbh that hurt.Tears then start to form in my eyes."No babe im sorry"he says trying to give me a hug me.I push away.

"Im not ur babe now why dont you go to that slut Stacey!"i yell before running out of the classroom.

I run to the bleachers and sit down."Why him?"i mumble to myself.I then get a text.I look and its calum.I havent changed his name so its My Cal-Pal🐶💓.

I smile at the name but then start to cry again.I then read the text.

My Cal-Pal🐶💓-Im sorry come back :(

Me-Idk i might go just board a plane instead

Once i put that i turn off my phone and just breathe and stare at the sky.Soon the bell rings and i go to my next class.And so the day goes on till im at home in my bed eating Ben and Jerrys ice cream while watching the notebook.
~~
So first chapter how do you like it.