"Language, Chloe"

Chloe's P.O.V

"Now you've done it again guys! You scared the shit out of Destiny!" I said frustratedly.

"Language, Chloe." Zayn reminded me looking like girl with facial masks and cucumbers over his eyes and face.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I shrugged and waved my arm in annoyance.

"Listen guys, Destiny is afraid of men, okay? If you keep on scaring her shitless like that, it won't be long till she gets heart attacks!" I said angrily.

"Language, Chl-" Zayn said but I interrupted him.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT MOTHERFUCKING LANGUAGES! RIGHT NOW DESTINY IS MY ONLY FRIEND AND YOU GUYS ARE SCARING HER SHITLESS,OKAY? I KNOW WHAT LANGUAGES ARE, THERE'S ENGLISH, AND SPANISH, AND RUSSIA-ISH, AND AUSTRALIA-ISH, BUT I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING ISH! WHEN WILL YOU GUYS KNOW THAT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?" I practically screamed.

"Language, Chloe."

I sighed.

"Yeah, yeah. Language, Chloe. " I mimicked.

"Up to your room."

I trudged up the stairs but not before changing back into hybrid form.

Was being friends with Destiny have to be that hard?

--- hi guys! SO SO SO SO SO SO sorry that I posted this so late, but believe it or not, I was (sadly), in a car accident, and have to stay in the hospital for months recovering. ( Which means I missed Summer Break and school. :'((((() OMG! I came back and I saw that this story had over a thousand reads!! Thank you all so much!!!! SORRY THAT THIS IS SO SHORT!!