Newfound Best Friend

Dedicated to KayleeSchale

Chloe's P.O.V

"I will murder you!" His words echoed in my brain.

Murder.... Murder... Murder.... What happened to my parents....

*flashback to when she was 7*

"La la la la la la,sing a happy song!"my mom, Raquel sang softly,holding my dad and I's hand.

"La la la la la la,sing a happy song!" My dad, Josh joined in the singing as his blue eyes twinkled in the night.

"La la la la la la,sing a happy-" Was all I ever got to as my dad fell to the floor after one sickening Bang!

"Oh no,"my mother whispered frantically,"Chloe,I want you to go to the house and run with Carlos a-and Laura! Go! Hurr-" She fell down to, dead.

I ran as fast as I could, back to the house and woke up Laura and Carlos.

"Run Carly,run!!" I yelled at Carlos.

But they both wanted to know the same thing:

"Chloe,where is Dad and Mom,?"They asked me.

"Daddy and Mommy said RUN," I hollered, and Carlos carried me, sprinting in the night and I fell into a deep,deep,sleep.

5 years ago.....

*flashback ended*

I woke up with a start and gazed at my window.

I think I could...

In A flash, I landed outside of my window, taking in the breeze.

"Bitch, you little whore!" I heard a man yell as a unnatural sound pierced the air.

I strained my ears....

A...whip?

I shuddered. It reminded me of boss, or should I say, Joe.

But, this time, I will help!

So I ran to the house with the sounds.

I saw a man slapping and kicking a girl around my age with purple hair.

I growled and leaped on the man, chewing, biting, and scratching wherever I could reach.

Finally, his heartbeat slowed down and it was soon that his heartbeat faded entirely.

I shifted back into my human form and backed against the wall.

I knew what this meant: I, Chloe Mary Hudson, was a murderer.

My eyes welled up with tears and I slumped against the wall, sliding down.

"I-I'm a murderer," I whispered, as the dark-haired girl walked to me.

"T-thank you so much for saving me." She murmured, tears of gratitude welling up in her eyes.

"My names Destiny." She said extending her hand to me.

I took it and stared at the floor.

"This is my father, and he's been abusing me for a long time." She shuddered." I'm so glad you've saved me."

"Y-you welcome." I replied awkwardly.

"Um, should I take you back to my house?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, i guess so." She replied.

"One thing I have to tell you."I took a deep breath." I'm a dog hybrid."

She gasped," Oh, I've heard of those!! I've always wanted one! Can you shift, please?" She chirped excitedly.

"Sure." I said and shifted into my dog form,

I shifted back and Destiny said," You look really cute in dog form."

"Haha, thanks."

When I opened the front door to our mansion, Harry rushed out immediately.

"Where have you been Chloe Mary Hudson?" He asked angrily.

Niall popped out too.

"And who is this purple-haired girl?" He asked questionably.

Zayn popped out too.

"Where were you?" He demanded,

Destiny slunk back in fear.

"So..much..men." She muttered before fainting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked!

Please follow me on Instagram:

official_michelle_kang

I follow back!