One Direction's Pet Hybrid

Hiya! So my name is Michelle, and yeah! Hope you enjoy! 

_________

Hi my name is Chloe and I'm a hybrid.

Well, a dog hybrid to be exact.

My dad was a black Labrador and my mother was a golden retriever.

Don't ask me how they got together, but anyhow, my sister Laura ended up as a golden retriever and my brother Carlos ended up as a black Labrador.

But I ended up as a mix or should I say, monster, as they call me. My ears and tail were the ones like the black Labrador, and my body,face and legs were the golden retriever kind.

Creepy huh?

After Laura and Carlos were adopted, I was sent to a shelter where homeless dogs were, and believe me, it wasn't very hygienic or fun at all.

I consider myself to be a very neat person, so once I saw how my cardboard box was like, I was SO excited. Note the sarcasm...

( Let's fast forward to when One D comes around. ;))

TWO DAYS LATER

"Monster someone wants to see you. Shift!" My boss commanded harshly.

I shifted into my dog form and followed boss .

I trotted into a room so clean that I thought I was somewhere else instead of this shelter place.

Then I found myself bumping into a pair of legs and I slunk back in fear.

"Aww you wittle little puppy!" An Irish voice exclaimed, patting my head.

"Can she shift? Pretty please?" The Irish voice chirped excitedly.

Boss kicked me and said," Shift, you mutt."

I whimpered and shifted into my human form.

Zayn's P.O.V

When she shifted, what I saw a weird dog became a beautiful girl with blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, with small little lips.

" what's your name?" Harry asked.

"C-Chloe. I-im 12." She stammered.

"We'd like to have her." Liam said.

"Then this mutt is all yours." The manager croaked, showing his yellow crooked teeth which he forced into a smile.

I picked up Chloe and started walking out the front door,

"I HATE YOU," Chloe screamed at the last moment.

Wait, was she talking to me or what?

When the manager grinned and replied," I will murder you."

______________________________

Soo, er.... Really nice manager eh?

HAHAS.

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Add to library!

Xx Michelle xX