The Beginning

August 17th, 2011

Dear Journal,

Something strange happened today. I'm not sure what to make of it, and I hope that writing to you will help me sort through it in my head.

I was walking through the city today, completely minding my own business. Maybe a little too much, as I absent-mindedly stumbled into a boy walking in the opposite direction. He was walking next to another boy (who had extremely curly hair, by the way), and I dropped my books all over the sidewalk in front of the pair. I frantically bent down and tried to pick them up, and the two boys kindly helped, muttering a series of apologies, even though the run-in was my fault entirely.

When I stood up again, both boys were staring at me, and I couldn't help but notice the piercing green eyes of the curly-haired one, and the deep blue eyes of the one I had run into. I felt my breath hitch in my throat just from taking in the sight of two boys who were so.. beautiful. Before I could even say thank to you to the two boys, a bulky man wearing a pair of sunglasses and all black clothing came from behind them and ushered them around me, pushing them out of my sight.

I began to walk again towards my destination, when I heard something being called from behind me.

"Excuse me! Miss!"

I looked around and the bulky man was coming towards me. I felt anxious, as he looked a bit scary, but he only walked up to me on the busy street and handed me a business card. "Would you please give me a call? I have some questions I'd like to ask you." Was all he said before turning and jogging back to the two boys.

I went about my day and now I'm here, writing to you, because I'm not entirely sure what to do. I don't know what he wanted, but I'm curious. I think I'll give him a call tomorrow. I'll let you know what he says.

Eleanor x