Chapter 2 - Sneaking into the circus, Makes you want to Pee

I woke up to the bright morning, to Muffins bark downstairs. Of course, she would have to wake me up at this time... on a mid term. I groaned and slammed my hand on the alarm for no reason.

  I was awake so I knew I might aswell get up. I was still in last nights clothes and I was to eager to go to Cameron than go eat breakfast. I ran at the door, shouting a goodbye to mum then out the door. I ran to Camerons house... two houses down.

  I quickly grabbed the key under his plant, unlocked the door and ran in, closing it behind me. It was ok because his mum was on a business trip for two weeks. I snook up to his room and was about to jump out on him when I saw him snoring in his boxers on the bed.

  I rolled my eyes as I booted up his laptop. I quickly went onto facebook and searched Brad. He was the second there, I knew him from his profile pitcher. Brad Bullentin. I clicked his page and added his as a friend, then I did the same with Jordan.

  After that I went back to Brad, interested. He was tagged in a lot of phots with people I didnt know. I heard a grunt behind me. I looked back to see Cameron, scowling at the screen. He turned the laptop off then spun me around on his chair until I faced him.

  Then he pulled the wheelie chair over to the bed so he could sit down. "Hey" He smiled. I frowned. He knew what I was thinking so, not knowing what to say he brushed his hand through his hair. "Tell me!! Or I will punch you... in the place!" I growled, showing him my fist.

  He groaned and put his head in his hands. "He's a guy... form my old school... for gods sake just drop it!" He snapped, glaring at me. Two shocks.

  What old school??? and he never shouted at me before. I could feel my eyes water and I tried to blink them away but one tear escaped. He looked at me stunned. "Your crying?" He said, automatically. I pushed the wheelie chair back and walked out of the door.

  "Jess, Im sorry" He pleaded. I ignored him as another tear escaped. One of the reasons I was going was because I didnt want him to see me crying. I got faster and ran out the door dropping the key at the mat.

 I looked back and saw him standing at the door in his boxers with a sad face. I would have laughed if I wasnt... well sad. The door closed then I screamed when someone caught my hands. I looked up, tears still falling.

  Brad stared at me. "Whats wrong?" He asked. I shook my head, wiping it away then smiled at him. "Hey circus boy" I grinned. He smiled back at my respond. "Hey circus girl" He laughed.

  "So... whats up?" I asked. He walked beside me, same pace as me. "Not much and -" But he was interuppted. "Jess!" A hand grabbed me. I turned to see Cameron in an open shirt and tracksuit bottoms and girl shoes that I left at his a while back.

  I giggled. Brad stared at him in shock as Cameron glared back. Brad turned to me and scratched the back of his head. "I got to go..." He said suddenly then turned to go. Just before he left he turned back to face Cameron. "There girl shoes just to let you know."

  Cameron scowled. "There hers!" He snapped and with that Brad left. He turned to me. "Im sorry, ok... I just dont want to talk about it... Please" He frowned, with puppy dog eyes. I nodded my head, understanding him then stared after poor Brad.

  I tutteed at Cameron.  Then turned to his stomach. "Trying to show off your abs?" I laughed. He looked down at them and grinned. "To sexy to hide." He grinned. I rubbed them. "Sure thing big guy, feels rock hard",

  He thought for a minute then laughed. "Something else does to." He replied. I thought about his answer quickly. "YOUR FUCKING DIRTY!" I yelled, hitting him. I made a gagging sound and he laughed.