Freddy Gruger, anybody?

They glared at me as if I was trash, revolting trash. I glanced at Cameron who stared casually up at them. "Yes?" I squeaked. Rachel flipped her hair and fluttered her eyelashes at Cameron then stared back at me.

  "Who were you just with?" Lorna asked. I looked at her and remembered Brad. I couldnt say it in front of Cameron.  "Cameron..." I said, slowly. She scoffed at me.

  "Your even dumber than I thought" She scoffed. My tray moved. "Listen Rachel, I never speak up... I hate to fight but right now I would like you to get out of her face" He said smoothly and calmly. Rachel raised her eyebrows then blushed.  "Sure Cam" She grinned,  then winked.

  When she was gone I turned to him. "Did she just call you Cam?" I asked. He laughed, dropping his burger out of his mouth. "That - is - disgusting." I moaned, turning away. Someone flew past our table and dropped something on it. "What the?" I said, following the figure that darted out of the place.

  The sheet made a noise and I turned to find Cameron reading it. After he was done he passed it to me.

  Dear Person,

  Come to the Unknown Party at 17 Blackstreet.

  Dress In anything, as long as its sexy for girls and hot for lads.

  Must Come!!!

  From,  ???????

  "I don't know whether to find it funny or Scary?" I said, "A**hole, I would love to see his face when no one goes!".

  Silence. Oh god, what was he thinking?

  "I'm going..." He said. I groaned slapping my head.

  "Your gonna come to, ok?" My mouth dropped. He just told me what to do. OH NO HE DIDNT!

  But as anyone could guess I agreed. Once we were finished we walked out to the car. I glanced at him. "Cam, I'm going to miss x factor!" I groaned. He hopped into the car.  "Well then we'll hurry" He winked. I rolled my eyes but jumped into the car quickly.

  He sped off down the road. It  was all good until the road came. A blue car in front drove so slow, s turtle could pass him. "No, no, oveertake him!!" I demanded.

 He laughed beside me but checked to make sure no one else was coming and he sped off past him. I l ooked back and saw he was in his 40's?

  He glared then blinked with his lights. "Should we say sorry, he looks angry?" I whispered. He raised one eyebrow but kept his eyes on the road. Then we were gone. We turned the first corner. The car did too.

  Just a coincidence, I thought to myself. The next turne he turned again. Same with the next. "Cam, he's following us" I whispered. He looked in the mirror and his brow creased. He sped past my house. "What the, xfactor!" I shouted.

  He turned to me as if I was crazy. "Oh sure, Im just going to let somee guy who is following us know where live!". I looked back but I couldnt properly see his face. We turned again and he turned. A car stopped in front letting someone out. "Sh"t!" He groaned as the car was right up our butt.

  But without doing anything he reversed then sped off. We stayed in silence on the way home. He dropped me off. "Ok..." I said slowly, looking at him.

  "Can I come in?" He asked. I got out of the car and walked in. He was right behind me when I turned around. I put my ear to the door.

  1, 2 Freddy's coming for you

  3, 4 Better Lock your doors.

  5, 6 grab your crucifix

   7, 8 Gonna stay up late.

  9, 10 Never sleep again.

  "What the hell, Is that the franky gruger song?" I asked, shakily.

  He looked at me confused. "Yes and its Freddy Gruger.".

  I unlocked the door as the music finished. I walked into the kitchen and found my computer on. That was where the song was playing from. I turned it off, quickly. Mom had to be gone on a business trip aswell??

  "Can you stay over?" I asked. He looked at me and grinned. "Why...?" He asked. I shivered at the thought of the song and he hugged me. "It's nothing" He said.

  I nodded with a smile but knew he was wrong. "Sure" I said, sitting and turning on the tv.

  5 minutes into x factor.

  Cameron was laughing at the person on tv. He was really bad. "Stop that's mean!" I slapped him.

  1, 2 Freddy's coming for you.

  Cameron turned pale as he heard the song aswell. Oh, crap!