Chapter 8:

Kimmy:

As we walked in random people walked up to The Weeknd complimenting him about the show.

LaMar said "dayum lil mama, you got a thang workin in their" as he looked at my chest.

The Weeknd replied to LaMar "Take it easy bro, no initiation is needed for any of these ladies, their here to have a good time"

I couldn't lie to my self but LaMar wasn't that bad looking

"So what's their to drink?" I asked LaMar with a little smile.

"What you want we got it babygirl" he said walking to a table full of drinks.

I followed him leaving The Weeknd and Kahlea alone.

Kahlea:

"Thanks for the invite by the way" I said.

"I just wanted to be with someone special on my last night in Dallas" he confessed.

I said with a smile "Oh yeah, who's that special someone?"

"Its this beautifull girl, she has long light brown hair, amazing cheek bones, and these brown eyes that you just cant seem to look away from" he said looking beep into my eyes.

I replied "Oh damn she sounds stunning, I think I may have some competition, where can I meet this fine lady?

"I'm looking right at her" he said still looking into my eyes.

The Weeknd:

I don't know what was going on. My heart was beating fast and I think my palms are getting sweaty. Scince when am I so sweet? This girl is different I can't let her go, but tonight was my last night in Dallas and I was leaving tomorrow at around 3pm to Austin. I thought to myself.

"I didn't know you were so sweet, you have a different side from you music and your true feelings, i like that" she said with a smile.

"Yes but like i said befor I don't like spoon-feeding everyone, your just different" I responded to her.

Kahlea:

"You know something Weeknd I feel very comfortable talking to you" I told him.

"Baby call me Abel" he said and continued "I do to, you're different, when I talked to you in the concert you didnt shout and cause a scene."

"Ok , and well i just didn't know what was the right reaction for the moment" I said with a laugh

"Kahlea you're verry cute.... " he said. He probbaly didnt even pay attention to what I had said.

I looked up at his perfectly shaped lips. They were getting closer to mine, I didnt care, I mean who would reject a kiss from The Weeknd i mean Abel?" I thought to myself.

We had a short make out session befor LaMar broke and said laughing "Whaaaaaat? Abel get it son!"

Abel:

"Haha, get out out of here nigga" i told LaMar.

"Haha I'm with her friend Kimmy, she has party favors If yall want any" he told me and Kahlea.

"Com'on lets go Abel" Kahlea said as we walked over to Kimmy.